Last Chapter

Finally that day everyone was waiting for it to come. Today Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook were going to tie the knot of marriage with each other.

Media houses also recently found their marriage which shocked many people . They thought the infamous CEO must be marrying someone very well known that they found he is a doctor. Their marriage news spread like fire. The media used every source to find where their marriage will be held. But everything was useless .

Taehyung looks into a mirror looking at his reflection.

Tae : Today is finally a day when I will marry the love of my life, my bun. It's very  exciting yet very overwhelming feeling.

Mr. K : you ready son?

Taehyung turned towards his father with a smile . Mr. Kim put his hand on taehyung's head.

Mr. K : today you will be marrying how does  it feels huh?

Tae : I can't tell appa there are many emotions I am overwhelmed with right now. There is a happy feeling that I am going to share my life with someone I love he loves loves but an uneasy, unknown feeling fearing me will I be able to  keep him happy always . Will he and I be able to keep it forever. What if I ever made him sad or disappointed him.

Mr. K : I know everyone goes through that feeling . I too when I was marrying your mother. I felt like what if ever disappoint her or not be good enough for her. But you know the moment I saw your mother walking on the aisle towards me hooking her hand with her appa that moment felt everything just flew away all those unnecessary feelings. The moment your grandpa gave her hand on mine things felt very right it's like we made for each other and we will keep it forever.

Mr. Kim said and made taehyung's tie . Later caresses his cheeks.

Mr. K : I believe son you will be perfect for jungkook you will never disappoint him. He will be happy to have someone like you (said with a smile) let's go you have to wait at the aisle for your bride Mr. Groom.

Tae : yes appa.

With Jungkook

Jin was doing his makeup making him get ready.

Jk : is it done hyung?

Jin : just wait bun were almost done. Yes now look.

He turned his chair and made him look at the mirror. He was literally looking like an angel straight from heaven.

Jk : am I looking good hyung?

Jin : just like an angel bun.

Jungkook takes a deep breath.

Jin : Nervous ( jungkook slightly nodded his head) there must be many feelings going inside your head right (jungkook nodded)

Jk :  You know my heart is running a marathon right now it's like I met taehyung now only and we are getting married to many more things which I am able to describe . I am feeling like if things won't go we plan what if we can't be able to be forever.

Jin : just close your eyes and remember all the moments you spend with taehyung  .

Jungkook closed his eyes and all this memory with taehyung comes to his mind. The first time he saw taehyung then again. They share their pain and love together. Every moment of them together is special to him not only happy but sad and bad too.

Jk : I believe we will make it. (Said with a smile looking at jin)

Jin : that's good (he caresses his hair)

They were talking when Mr. and Mrs Jeon came  .

Mrs. J : my baby looking very pretty. (But jungkook's eye went to his appa)