Chapter 69 : House Warming Party

"Tara's coming home today" I screamed as I jumped up and down"Babe calm down" Nate laughed as he got changed "But my Tara is coming home one of my best friends is back today" "I know you have said like a hundred of times now" "I'm going to meet them I think,are you coming?" I asked Nate as I slipped on my shoes "Don't you think they would like some alone time with out Riley being there" Nate joked "Nate they have had time alone together for like a week" "I know I was joking babe" he laughed. "Haha very funny I'm laughing" I said sticking my tongue out at him. "I love you Riley" he said as he walked up to me wrapping his arms around me "And I love you too Nate" I smiled placing a small kiss on his lips.

I was waiting for Tara and Levi were the cruise was going to pull over ( I forgot the proper word for it) I sat on my phone Nate was spamming me with texts which I couldn't help but laugh. "Riley!!" I heard Tara scream I looked up and saw Tara running towards me attacking me with a hug "Tara" I screamed back while hugging her."We honestly can't keep you two away can we" Levi smiled "Nope" I said grinning back "Anyway were having a house warming party for our new home please say you will come" "Of course we will we wouldn't miss it for the world" Levi smiled "But first we need to drop our suitcases home and unpack and we will be at yours"Tara added "Okay" I smiled.

A few hours passed I texted everyone in contact lists telling them there's a house warming party, which included Hunter,Taylor,Drew,Levi,Tara,Austin,Beckii,Austin,Madison,Kacey while Nate messaged James,Tristan,Connor ,Grace,Kirstie and Abby. We was setting rooms up so everything looked like it was in party mode, Everyone started to come, I noticed there was one person who wasn't here, I grabbed James a side "Where's Brad?" "He said he  didn't get a text so he didn't come why?" "I thought Nate sent a text to all of you guys, I sent messages to Taylor,Hunter,Drew Levi,Tara, Austin,Beckii,Austin,Madison and Kacey and Nate messaged you guys..." I said slightly a bit confused "Nope Brad didn't get a text" James said shaking his head. I felt pissed and angry the fact that Nate can't accept that Brad is a friend and he has every right to be here. 

I grabbed my phone and walked outside "Hey are you okay?" Beckii asked me "Yeah I'm fine I just need to make a call, I will be back in 5" I smiled "Okay but if you need to talk I'm here" "Thanks" I smiled as I walked outside I sat down on the bench and dialed Brads number. It was ringing for a while before he answered.

Phone Call

B: Hey Riley, are you okay? it's not like you ringing me

R: I know I realized you didn't get an invite to the party..Nate was meant to send you a message

B: Oh it's okay, I have plans with Tia

R: Okay, I'm sorry anyway, your welcome to come

B: Is Tia allowed to come as well

R: I guess

B:Okay I will see you soon

I gave Brad the address, 10 minutes later Brad walked in with Tia "You couldn't even text your own sister and invite her to the party" "Look can we just stop arguing? I am done with fighting I miss my sister, so please can we just stop fighting and be like how we use to be" Tia took a moment to reply "I miss you too and sure why not" We gave each other a hug and everyone went back to there own conversations, Nate kept giving Brad looks and he looked pissed that he was here I walked over to Nate "Why did you have to invite him? Look I can't forgive him for trying to cause shit, I lost you because of him, I don't want him here Riley" "But his my friend, have you forgotten that Emily broke us up to? I think you have" "Emily and Brad are completely different people Riley" Nate sighed  "Do you have feelings for Emily as you keep sticking up for her" I asked him "Well do you still have feelings for Brad?" He questioned back "You do don't you? you still have feelings for Emily" "No Riley I don't I'm just asking you the same question you asked me" "Me and Brad wasn't together" I snapped "Look I don't want him in this house again okay" he said as he got up and walked away.

"Dick" I muttered under my breathe "Hey are you okay?" Brad asked as he sat next to me "Yeah I'm great what about you?" "I know your not..if Nate isn't happy I'm here I will leave I don't want you both to fall out" "No you don't have to leave he just needs to accept it" I stood up and followed Nate " Look can we talk?" "Talk about what Ri?" "All this, I don't want to fight" "Me neither but I don't want him here" "Can't you just accept that he is my friend" "I have accepted that he is your friend but the thing is..he broke us up" "We will talk about this tomorrow" I sighed. I walked over and sat on the couch "Rileey what's wrong" Taylor sung as she same and sat next to me " Nate is being complicated as usual" "Can you blame him though? Brad did try to cause shit and now your like best buddies "I always been his friend but like Nate always sticks up for Emily and like when I stick up for Brad he doesn't like it" "Look I think you guys should sort it out on the morning"Taylor smiled as she stood up and made her way back to Drew attacking him with a hug.

"Riley? I just want to say thankyou?" Austin said as he sat next to me "For what?" I asked slightly confused "For setting me up with Lily, we agreed to see each other again and its all down to you, if it wasn't for you I don't think I would of found anyone like her." he smiled, he looked soo happy for once and it was all down to me. I gave him a tight hug "Your welcome"

Who wants the next part!!! :)  I'm feeling generous today so do you want another chapter? :)  Vote comment and share   :)  comments your views, do you think Nate still has feelings for Emily? or does he have doubts with Riley ? oooooooo :D