𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

from now on the book will be in the present day (except from if i decide to write more flashbacks).

ANDREAS POV:

it's been eight years since i last laid eyes on her. after the incident between me and folasade, my parents sent me to an all boys boarding school in portsmouth to "fix" my behaviour. nonetheless, i am back now. i told the headmaster that he should not inform my parents on when i leave the school as i want to surprise them. the only person who knows that i am coming home is kemani, as he is the one who will be taking me home.

however, the person i miss the most is my precious, beautiful folasade; while, i was in the boarding school, i sent her numerous letters. out of the 152 letters i sent her, she only sent 2 back. the first one was her telling me that she forgave me for the trauma and suffering i caused her and the second one was her telling me that i should never contact her again.

i let that letter slide as i didn't want my anger to overtake the progress that i was slowly making so when i see her today, she will be answering my questions.

right now, i am an hour away from my home, currently driving through the south of england just so i can see her. i can't wait to see her beautiful two toned lips, sunkissed brown skin and big doe eyes. from all the knowledge i gained from my brother, she is now a gorgeous, mature woman.

"andreas?" kemani asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"yes?" i answer back. "what do you want?"

"are you sure folasade will be excited, seeing you come back after all these years?" he asks, curiosity lingering on his tongue.

"why wouldn't she be?" i asked.

"well after you left, she was constantly bullied at school and had to go to therapy for the things you did to her," he replied, making a turn to the left.

"did you try to stop them from bullying her?" i asked, intrigued to what his answer would be.

"is that all you heard from what i said?" kemani questions, clearly annoyed at me.

i give him a hard cold glare.

"but yes... i did, after a few attempts they finally stopped bullying her," he cautiously replies.

i nod at his answer as it satisfies me, i look at the time to see it was 6:30pm, we have around 45 minutes till i arrive at the house so i decide to take a nap.
*TIME SKIP*

we finally arrived at the house and it still looks as beautiful as ever.

"mr danailov, you are back!" steward, my butler says, collecting my luggage from my hand. "and i hope it's for good?"

"yes, of course," i say, handing him my luggage.

"your family is in the dining room having dinner, sir" steward says.

"is folasade here?" i question.

"yes she is, in fact she has been here for around a week as it is the summer holiday and she is here with her little sister," steward says, informing me of all the information i need.

"thank you steward, after helping me with my stuff, you can go home early tonight?" i announce.

"thank you sir," steward began to quickly scurry along the house to put my luggage in my room.

"are you sure you want to interrupt their dinner?" kemani says, trying to get me to reconsider what i'm about to do.

i ignore what he says and walk towards the dining room. through the corridors, i hear the chatter and laughter of my family and i can especially her folasade's beautiful laugh that fills the whole room with joy.

"buna seara, familia mea," i say, interrupting their conversations.

everyone's mouth glued shut, they couldn't believe i was back.

"fiule, nu ne-ai spus niciodată că vei veni," my mother says, rushing towards me, not believing that i was here.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" my brother asks.

"dru, i thought you would be more welcoming towards your big brother!" i reply, knowingly teasing him.

"andre, your finally here" my little sister says, signalling me to pick her up.

i pick her up and spin her around, causing her to giggle and hug me tighter. after putting her down, i see folasade's younger sister, farida. she looks exactly like her sister but she's lightskinned and has 3b hair. from the letters i recieved from my family, she is around the same age as my little sister (their ages being 7).

"farida, come say hello to my brother!" my sister shouts, calling her friend over.

farida comes over and hides behind my sister, seemingly shy as it is her first time meeting me.

"it's okay, i don't bite," i smile, showing off my pearly whites.

as soon i say that, she steps aside from my sister and gives me a hug which i reciprocate back. as i step away from the hug, i hear a plate shatter behind me. i turn around to see the love of my life.

she looked as how i just remembered her except she was a grown woman now, her hijab was styled perfectly and the black dress she wore, slightly outlined her body. she is gorgeous. i thought.

"iubirea mea ți-a fost dor de mine?" i ask her, slowly stepping towards her.

"get the fuck away from me!" she screams, running towards the corridor then up the stairs which i presume then to the guest bedroom.

"andreas, leave her alone!" my father commands. "are nevoie de timp singura,"

"do not tell me what to do, father," i retaliate, chasing after her and subsequently leaving my family in shock.