031;

Mia knew how she and Fletch had been trying to make it work. She knew that she wanted to give their kids the best possible life. And her arguing with fletch wasn't that.

She knew how she and fletch had been taking the time to be together without the kids. She loved them. But she knew part of her needed to make their relationship stronger.

She knew she loved being a mum to Esmè and Sophie. But she knew she needed to make it work with Fletch too. He was the love of her life and she needed it to work.

She had been thinking about taking a small break from work so she could focus on her family. But at the same time, she didn't want to give it all up.

She had worked hard to get to where she was in life. And she was thankful.

All she knew was that things were changing. And she needed to keep making sure it stayed how it was.

Morning came and she was lying in bed with Fletch. He looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay? Did you sleep okay?" He asked.

Mia nodded and smiled. "Yeah I did. I had you. I know all we've been through. But I want us to work out," she said as she looked to him.

"I love you," Fletch moved between her legs and grinned as Mia smiled.

She kissed him and straddled him. "Yeah? Why don't you show me how much you love me?" She said as she started grinding against him.

Fletch soon flipped them. Knowing he wanted to be in control.

Mia moaned as Fletch pushed into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist to push him in deeper.

She looked to him and grinned. "You know, I think this sex has become way hotter since you and I sorted things," she said.

"It's because I can do this to you all night. And it's because I'm practicing for our wedding night," he told her as he kissed her neck.

Mia arched her back as she felt Fletch hitting the right spot. She looked to him. "Fuck," she moaned.

***
Mia and fletch went into work. Harper had taken the girls the night before. And she was thankful. She saw her best friend and smiled. "How were the girls last night?" She asked.

Harper nodded and smiled. She looked to her. "They were golden. Poppy loved helping with Sophie. Esmè sat with Iain and they watched Disney movies. How was your evening with Fletch?"

"It was good. We had a good time. We went for dinner and then we had hot sex," Mia told her.

"Good. If I can help out even a little, I want to. You're my best friend. And I want you to be happy," Harper said.

Mia smiled. Thankful she had someone there who could help her out. Knowing how she wanted to make it work with Fletch.

***

Mia walked over to fletch and kissed him. She smiled. "Do you wanna get away for a bit? Me, you and the kids?" She asked.

Fletch nodded and kissed her. Neither were aware of their relationship was about to take a hit.