Pregnancy - Matt Sturniolo

Y/n pov

Me and matt have been trying for a baby, and we have had a lot of miscarriages or the test have just came back negative. 

I have been throwing up a lot but only in the morning and I have had TERRIBLE headaches, I told matt and he told me he was going to go get me a pregnancy test, and that's where he was right now. 

~time skip~

Matt had just came back and he had multiple bags in his hand, I laughed at him because of it, "what?" he giggled at me. I almost forget what I was even going to say because his smile was just. so. perfect. 

"nothing just you were only supposed to get a pregnancy test and you came back with the whole store" I said laughing at him.

"well, just incase it was to be negative I got you chocolate, a new stuffed animal, and also just water" he said pulling out all the stuff, he handed me the test and I was smiling as I went to the bathroom 

when I was done I left the bathroom to see matt pacing back and forth, "what are you doing?" I said "shut uppppp, im nervous" he said laughing. 

"well we got 5 minutes till the answer is ready" I said and matt came up to me and grabbed my waist, "hey just know that whatever it is, positive or negative, we will both be okay and if we have the baby then we will be the most bad ass parents EVER!!" he said and I laughed but I also loved his reassurance, it always helped. 

~time skip~ 

"you ready?" I said having the test in my hand upside down so we couldn't see the answer yet ' yes, im ready" he said and grabbed my waist waiting. I turned the test around. 

Positive. 

it said positive. I looked at matt smiling and he looked back at me "it's positive!! Y/N ITS POSITIVE!!" he said hugging me, "were gonna have a baby matt" I said crying from happiness 

"yes, yes we are princess" he said kissing me 

~time skip~

Im now at the hospital, sitting in the bed while matt was pacing back and forth. even though I was in so much pain, I couldn't help but smile at him. he turned around and seen me. He walked over to me, "what has got you so smiley?" he said "im about to have a baby matt, our child" I said looking at him. He nodded and smiled at me 

a doctor walked in, "okay mom its time to deliver this baby" she said

I took a deep breath and looked at matt nervously "its gonna be okay, im right here. Hold my hand" matt said and I grabbed his hand. 

~time skip~

after 20 minutes of pain, I finally heard crying, I seen my baby and him. I looked at matt and he looked at me confused " im guessing you guys didnt know it was a boy?" that doctor said.

"no we thought it was going to be a girl" matt said "its fine though he's perfect." I said looking at him. He had matts beautiful blue eyes and my nose. "here lets clean him up" and she walked away, "im so proud of you y/n you did such a great job" he kissed me on my forehead and just held me for a second then I felt matt move and walk over to the baby.

I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them again matt was holding the baby with tears in his eyes. "his just perfect y/n" he said kissing the babys head "wait what are we gonna name him?" I said and Matt looked at me, and smiled "how about Owen, short for Christopher. Owen. sturniolo." he said, I smiled "I love it"

~time skip~

It was now time where people could come in and see the baby and load and behold the first one to walk in was Christopher himself, after everyone held him. chris was the last one. "what's his name?' chris said "look at the paper" matt said and chris looked down

His mouth opened wide and and he started crying, "really, are you guys for real right now?" ive never seen chris like this before. I started crying at his reaction. He handed the baby to Marylou and hugged me and matt.

"thank you y/n, thank you so much" chris said "don't thank me, matt wanted it to be named after you" I said an Chris hugged him again "thank you Matty" 

~time skip~

after everyone had to leave, me and matt just enjoyed having a baby and relaxed till we had to leave the hospital.

>>>>

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT 

it means a lot 

give me some more ideas IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS