1st chapter

Charlotte and Sarah were home, getting ready. Most of the people would put on their uniforms but they're not that people. Charlotte puts on a cute blue dress, she likes theese dresses, they're comfy and cute. She puts on a little make up and left her hair wavy.

"Sarah, are you done?" She shouted. They were late so she better be.
"Yes." Sarah shouted from her bathroom.
"Hurry up!" Charlotte waited for her best friend infornt the front door and when Sarah finally came she grabed her keys. "Let's go"
They went with their motorcycle.

They walked in The Hard Deck and they saw a few familiar face. "Hi girls" A voice said. It was Penny. Penny was also a mother figuer to Charlotte.
"Oh my god hi!" They hugged her. "How have you been?"
"Good, good, can i give you guys a drink?" She offered.
"We're driving, but thank you" Charlotte smiled at her. "We're gonna go to the others." She told Penny.
"Okay, have fun!" She smiles.

They went to the others. The first person they saw was Phoenix. "Hey Nat!"
"Omg, hi loves" She gived both of them a hug. "God I've missed you so much guys"
"We've too" Sarah said. "How are you babe?" She asked Phoenix.

They met Natasha at the Academy and the three of them became best friends. They used to hang out so much, but now they not really, not because they not friends or something, they just don't have time.

Sarah and Natasha are always flirting. Sometimes Charlotte can't decided if those two are just joking or they're serious. But she ship them anyways.

They walked to the other pilots.
"What do we have here?" Before they look at the person, they already knew who was talking.
"If it ain't Storm and Frost." Charlotte hated Jake, he was nothing just annoying.
"Hi Bangman!" Charlotte smiled sarcastickly.
"Hangman." He corrected her.
"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "Hello guys!" She turned to Fanboy and Payback and hugged them. And then she noticed someone she didn't know. "When did you come here?" She asked the man with glasses.
"I've been here the whole time." The man akwardly smiled.
"The man's a stealth pilot." Hangman said.
"Literally." Charlotte responed.
"Weapons systems officer, actually."
"With no sense of humor." Jake said and tossed the cue stick to Charlotte and walked away.
"What do they call you?" Charlotte asked.
"Bob" He replied.
"No, your callsing" Sarah said.
"Uh... Bob."
"Bob Floyd?" Phoenix asked. "You're my new backseater?"
"Looks like it, yeah." He smiled.

_______________________________

Rooster walked in the bar, but Charlotte didn't noticed, until Phoenix yelled his name.
She immediately turned to Sarah. "Is he really here?" She started panicing and Sarah looked around.
"Looks like it." She pointed towards him. She's definetly panicing now.
"No, no, no." She started to runing out of the bar, and she ran past Bradley.
"Hi Char-" He tried to say hello to her but she didn't stopped. She really hoped he's not gonna come after her.

Sarah's pov

I ran after her 'cause she's not okay right now. But Bradley stopped me. I'm mad at him, 'cause he ghosted us. He was my brother, and he left me.
"Hi Sarah!" He hugged me, and I hugged him back even tho I didn't want to. "Long time not to see ya, how are you doing?"
"Good, thank you" I wanted to finish this conversation fast, 'cause Charlie needed me.
"Is your dad doing okay?" That hit me. I don't like to talk about him, because he wasn't okay, and it hurted me.
"Not really." I didn't want to ruin the mood, so I continued. "But he'll get better, I mean I hope"
"Don't worry he will." He grabed my shoulder and gived a warmly smile. "Anyways, I just saw Char runing out. Is she okay? Should I check on her?" If he would check on her, Charlie would get worse.
"Actually, I was just about to do that, so if you don't mind..."
"Yeah, of course" He smiles. "See you later." And he walked away. Finally! I thought he's never gonna go away. Now I runing out to Charlie and she's not well.

Author's note

Omg I hope you guys like it!!! I tried my best but I think the beginning is kinda boring and it's a little bit short, so, sorry for that.
If you like it, please comment and give a star, I would appreciate it! <33
I'm gonna try to make the 2nd chapter as soon as possible.

Love yall <33333