SFW; Eve and Cloud

Nolan fluttered down the stairs, his usual scowl plastered on his face (or a facsimile thereof), going over to the kitchen to see it had been cleaned up. He tilted his eye curiously at it, then turned to look out the window. He would see Evelyns ship settle down, as if landing, and the ramp lowered to reveal Evelyn and another Exo, her faceplate marble white with glittering pink eyes. They both had bags in hand, full of baking ingredients.

He let out a lone chuckle before opening the door, letting them both in, his tone half sarcastic.

Nolan; "I thought you were just getting the essentials, now you bring in another stranger?"

Eve set the bags on the kitchen counter before turning to look at Nolan.

Eve; "Look, she's not a complete stranger! She's friends with Trin! Nolan, this is Cloud-9."

Cloud looked at Nolan after setting down the bags she was carrying with a wide smile.

Cloud; "Hi, Nolan!"

Nolan looked at her with a half open eye, showcasing his disinterest.

Nolan; "Hi, Cloud."

Cloud then went over to Eve, still bubbling with excitement as she got the things out of the bags.

Cloud; "Were we making your recipe or mine first?"

Eve let out a huff of amusement as she organized the ingredients, adjusting her shirt.

Eve; "We'll start with yours, hun; while the recipe is still fresh in my mind."

Nolan rolled his cyclopic eye before heading upstairs agian, going into the bathroom. He took out a couple paint containers and a couple brushes, picking up the brush in a containment field and proceeding to touch up the shader comprising his shell. He kept at this for a few minutes before he heard a sound like strings being plucked, looking to his left to see a Threadling approaching. It crawled up the bathroom counter and spoke with Eves voice, albeit a bit distorted.

Eve; "Nolan, can you please go down to the kitchen to help Cloud bake? I need to deal with something at the office."

Nolan glanced to the Threadling, continuing to touch up the outer shell.
.

Nolan; "You want me to bake? Evee, I've never touched a rolling pin in my life... I only know how to work the oven because I'm a Ghost."

The Threadling let out a quiet sigh before responding.

Eve; "Look... I know we don't always get along... But it's been 10 years. I'm not asking you to hack a Conflux or go spelunking in a Pyramid ship... I just want you to keep a friend company. Heck, you could end up making a new friend for once."

Nolan made a noise akin to a deep breath, Eves voice fading as the Threadling unraveled.

Eve; "If you're gonna do it, make it quick, don't let the cookies burn..."

He looked back and forth between the mirror and the stairwell as he heard the door close before letting out a sigh and dropping the brush, floating downstairs and finding Cloud sitting on the counter, her feet gently kicking in the air as she watched a timer on the opposite end of the kitchen. Just as Cloud looked at Nolan, the timer buzzed and she pushed herself off the counter.

Cloud; "Oh, good, you're here! Eve said you'd help make my recipe!"

Nolan twisted his shell slightly to the side, mimicking an inquisitive expression.

Nolan; "Hmph... I guess I am. What first?"

Cloud opened the fridge and got out a few ingredients, speaking as she got more from the cabinets.