A Plan Ahead?

A/N: PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION, A FANFICTION MADE BY MYSELF FOR YOU TO ENJOY. I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS, AS THEY BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL OWNERS. THIS HAS BEEN RATED 15+DUE TO SOME SUGGESTIVETHEMES. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY.

  A Biker Mice From MarsFanfiction By Louie Chewie Rated 15+

It was not long until Charley's birthday, and the Biker Mice were discussing what to get her. Quigley Field had become a home from home. Modo had found a catalogue in cupboard and instantly regretted it. A Gentleman's catalogue.

Modo: "I wonder if Charley ma'am would want anything from this?" He asked himself, then slammed it closed on the wooden table quickly, walking away.

Throttle picked it up from the table and cleared his throat.

Throttle: "Urm... Bros... I don't think Charley would want certain outfits from this catalogue. Any other ideas?" Throttle spoke authoritatively to his bros.

Vinnie snatched the book from behind Throttle, and looked really shocked, in a mischievous way.

Vinnie: "Woah! These are hot babes, but not as hot as Charley. Maybe I could...?" He spoke flirtatiously waggling his brows.

Throttle interjected.

Throttle: "Vincent whatever you're thinkin, NO WAY BRO! That is no way to treat Charley-Girl."

Modo backed up Throttle, not liking the way Vinnie was looking at the book.

Modo: "You'd better get rid of that book, cos here she comes now." He spoke as he saw Charley's truck park up in the carpark.

Afte a scramble of tails, boots and bike wax, the bros acted as if nothing was wrong. Charley entered through the side entrance, carrying a heavy load of boxes.

Charley: "Hey Guys, can give a girl a hand? These Root beers aren't gonna carry themselves you know, please?"

Vinnie was the first to offer his help and his bros followed his lead.

Vinnie: "Sure babe, in exchange you can thank me late sweetheart." He teased playfully.

Charley turned around to face Vinnie and stared at him with her dazzling green eyes, with a challenging glare.

Charley: "Oh please, hotshot. By the way, your ego is on show and well, I've got better things to do."

Vinnie scoffed, but smirked at her comment, he reiterated back at her.

Vinnie: "Oh sweetheart, you say the hottest things. I love it! F.Y.I, you're looking hot yourself."

Modo: "Now, now Lovebirds. How many trays did you get Miss Charley?" Modo asked courteously.

Charley motioned for the guys to follow her to her truck, and showed them the large wagon parked next to it. Charley leaned casually against her truck, and folded her arms as she explained.

Charley: "A friend of mine lost a bet and well.... Now I have years supply of root beer, and six months supply of hotdogs and buns. So? What do you think, you could take them off my hands?"

The bros hugged her and got back to matter they were trying to find the solution to earlier. Her birthday gift. Throttle lifted his glasses, and blinked briefly to ease some of the sting of his bionic eyes, before getting the bros to start unloading the supplies. As they headed back into the scoreboard, their leader asked what the bros were all thinking.

Throttle: "Hey Charley, on another subject, isn't it a special day coming up?"

Charley eyed him suspiciously.