~𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙤𝙙~-Part 2

I woke up, dazed and confused.

The world seemed... colourful... and it was clear I wasn't in reality.

Above me there was HIM. John Dory was it?

To be honest... he was quite cute...  his smile... so charming...

wait. Y/N this is a troll. STOP.

John Dreamy- I mean Dory's POV:

She started to stir... I felt a bit bad about bringing her to the trolls universe, hopefully she wont be missed in the real world.

Of course, taking her back here turned her into a troll and... wow... she was more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

Her Y/T/H hair... so thick and soft... of course I couldn't help touching it when nobody was looking... it was like a Truffula tree... so whimsical and legendary...

Her face was a harmony of... perfection. Ugh... it pains me knowing I'll have to return her. I just want her, down here with me... us together. No distractions. Shame that she's a human... unless..

unless I can convince her to stay with me forever...

Her eyes opened up... so entrancing, two glorious orbs... stay focused John... don't want to start blushing now.

She smiled when she saw me. I know it's not very masculine but my heart fluttered. God, I was so in love with her.

'Mornin' princess.'

When I said that something changed about her, it was minor, but I saw it.

'Hey... John Do-' she got cut off by my brother. Ploy. Usually I'd be overjoyed to see any of my brothers, but I was kinda pissed, I just wanted this moment between me and y/n.

I looked over at him, beaming and acting the way he does when... no. NO. NO.

Ploy's in love. With y/n. MY girl.

Y/Ns POV:

He had called me princess... why was that so.. hot...? Jesus Y/N... he's a troll! But.. he was a very attractive one... all of a sudden his brother rushed in.

I didn't know how I didn't notice it before, but he was quite attractive too...

Wait. Now isn't the time for fix your love life, now's the time to freak out because you've just been kidnapped by two (handsome) mythical rainbow creatures.

'Hey... um... where am I..? What's going on...?'

One of the two spoke up; ploy.
'You're in our world. We've temporarily turned you into a troll, thanks to a potion we used on you -sorry about that-, just so we can show our gratitude. You can go back whenever you want. Just ask one of us. Oh, and don't tell anyone. We could get in some serious trouble.'
John Dory interjected.
'Yeah I doubt Bruce would be too happy about this...'
'Oh... sorry guys...'
'Hey, princess don't worry about it...! We're the ones responsible. Now let's get you all sorted, Ploy, skitter off. I'm going to get her life back up and running, trolls style.'

Ploy left. John Dory made sure he was gone and said 

'Come back to my pod.' and winked at me.

I could feel the blush on my cheeks.