12 - reveal

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

After the memory of crossroad had popped up, Seungmin had been acting very sweet. Seungmin showed a lot of affection when they were alone, and so did Y/n. In public, they wouldn't do much, so their friends still didn't really know about the two of them, but they did have their suspicion.

Jisung, Jeongin, and Seungmin were eating lunch in the cafeteria. Jiyun and Y/n put food on their trays and looked for a spot when Y/n spotted Seungmin, who was smiling to her. "Oh, the boys are over there. Let's sit with them." she said, very nonchalantly as she was making her way over to them.

She sat down next to Seungmin, and Jiyun sat down in front of her. "So that's what he said about the rumor." Jisung finished his sentence as he waved at them. "Wow, that's pretty badass." Jeongin said. "What rumor?" Jiyun asked as she loved gossiping and turned her head towards the other gossipers. "How was class?" Seungmin asked Y/n. "We have a new groupproject and my group isn't the best." she replied. "Why? Are they lazy?" he asked. "Yeah, extremely, but at least there's one person who finishes their tasks quite quickly, so I'm sure it'll be a passing grade. But it's still stressful." she said.

After eating lunch, they walked over campus while talking about all sorts of topics. Seungmin and Y/n were holding hands, but since the five of them were all walking next to each other, the three of them didn't notice it. Seungmin got called.

"Yes. I'll be there soon." Seungmin answered. He turned to Y/n. "I gotta go. I'll call you later." he said and pecked her lips. Jiyun eyes widened. "Okay, bye bye~~." Y/n replied and let his hand go. He jogged away.

''YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!'' Jiyun asked as she dragged her friend to a bench. ''BUT I HAD DIBS ON HER!'' Jisung said, feeling a bit betrayed by his friend even though he knew that he liked her for some time already. ''YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE!'' Jiyun argued. ''NEVER SAY NEVER!'' Jisung argued back ''GO JB SOMEWHERE ELSE!''

Jeongin quietly sat down next to Y/n. "Congrats." he said. "Thanks." she said and smiled at him. After bickering a bit more, the two of them stopped and turned to Y/n. ''Explain yourself." Jiyun said.

"There's not much to explain. I liked him. He liked me too, so we started dating. You knew that I liked him before I even knew it." Y/n said to Jiyun. "Yeah, but you never told me you started dating." "When did you guys start dating?" Jisung asked. "The morning after the party." Y/n replied. "Ohh, I knew it. You guys were suddenly closer, but I didn't expect you guys to be dating." Jiyun said.

"We weren't hiding it. We held hands quite often even when you guys were around." Y/n said. "Yeah, I noticed, but I didn't want to say anything." Jeongin said. L "That all doesn't matter anymore. Congrats, girl!" she said right after as she was excited that her friend was dating her crush.

"So we're not going on a date?" Jisung asked, jokingly. "No, but you can go on a date with Jiyun." she replied, also joking, but she could see it happen, though. "EWWW DON'T CURSE ME!" Jiyun yelled. "YAH! I'M A GOOD GUY." Jisung defended himself. And that's how they started bickering again. Jeongin and Y/n laughed at them. "Honestly, I can see what you mean." Jeongin said. "Right? They get along pretty well. It's my ship." she laughed.

"NO! Don't ship me with him. Ship me with you. I'll take you back from Seungmin." Jiyun said. "I don't think Seungmin will let that happen." Y/n laughed. "It's war then." Jiyun said.

-----[o]-----