II

6.

Location: Miami, FloridaTime: 3:45 pmDate: Friday 08/14/2023

Time: 3:45 pm
Date: Friday 08/14/2023

"Lo que sea que estés a punto de decirme, será mejor que seas bueno, estúpida perra. Sabes que se supone que no debemos hacer negocios en Georgia." (Whatever you're about to tell me better be good you stupid bitch. You know we aren't supposed to do business in Georgia.)

"cállate, pero tengo buenas y malas noticias." (shut up, but I have good and bad news.)

"¿Qué es lo malo?" (What's the bad?)

"Murió a causa de los disparos." (He died from the gunshot.)

"¿Joder, qué es lo bueno.?" (FUCK, What's the good?)

"La encontré, es doctora aquí." (I found her, she's a doctor here.)

"I'm on my way." He said hanging up the phone with Daimon walking over to the man who was tied up in the chair. "My wife just saved you from the torture part of this." He said staring at the man "give me my machete" he demanded the naked woman who had told him that his best friend was on the phone with news.

"He-here you go papí." She gave him the sword looking knife

He snatched it from her slicing the man head off allowing his blood to skeet everywhere some hitting his face. Looking back at the men and woman who watched him "clean it up."

Wiping the blood off of his face with his hand before getting in the car and going to the house that had been so quiet since she had left him that night. Showering and packing a bag once he got inside of the house he prepared himself mentally for what he wanted to do. Not knowing if killing her or letting her live was in the plan for right now but torture was going to happen. She was happy with out him so therefore everyone who made her smile would face consequences.

-

Making to his destination at one am her walked inside of his long time friend room and sat his luggage on the floor by the door. Staring at the man he smiled happily and started to laugh.

"Tell me every fucking thing you got on her." He said sitting in the chair facing his friend.

"Two kids Jayliah, of course and new one that goes by Giovanni, Doctor at Grady, hasn't been a relationship since she left you, close friends with Carla and Micheal Smith, and a man that goes by the name of Bryson Jones has been trying to convince her to go on a date with him for almost three weeks." Daimon said taking a shot of the brown liquor that was in front of him.

"Can't be her she only has one kid. We only have one kid" Sergio said running his hands through his hair.

"Nigga I'm telling you it's her Jayla Avery mother of two the boy turns 5 on the fifteenth do the math the woman who I introduced you to I know her when I see her."