Super Bowl

(FOR THIS WE ARE GOING TO PRETEND THE BENGALS WON THE SUPER BOWL AND I AM GOING TO KIND OF NOT GO OFF OF HOW THE GAME WENT!)

Summary: You watch your boyfriend win his first super bowl

Warnings: none!

__________

Football was always constantly around me. Between my dad being a semi pro football player, my brothers playing in high school and college even though neither of them went to a big school for football, I had ended up being the child who did go to a big school, I was a D1 softball player at LSU. Which is where I had also met my current boyfriend, Joe Burrow who was the quarterback to lead our football team to a championship game and a 15-0 season!

We met in a class and got on the topics of being student athletes and our love/hate relationship for it. Which eventually lead to us going on our first date and becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. After college I didn't go any further with my sport and went on with my career in speech pathology, or more commonly known as a speech therapist. Joe however took his sport the next step further and got drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals as their quarterback. I was so proud of him!

His first year was cut short by tearing his ACL but came back his second year by leading the team to their third super bowl in decades! Which happens to be this weekend. When I tell you Joe is stressing out so so so much, I just want him to believe in himself and know that he will do well. He was at the stadium for most of the day while I was with his parents in the stands so excited yet nervous for today. I knew they could do it, I just hoped they believed it too.

The beginning of the game started off really well for the Bengals. Joe was getting yards like crazy, throwing touchdowns, they looked really promising for today. Then we got to the second quarter and Joe was in a slump throwing interceptions or missed passes and it just wasn't Joe. I couldn't help but feel so bad after seeing him looking mad at himself all over his face. They were now at half time and heading to the tunnel when I manage to catch Joe before he leaves, our seats are right by the tunnel, and call out "Joe!" making him look over. He kind of smiles seeing me and walks up as I hold my hand out to him and he takes it "Stop doubting yourself!" I say over all the yells to him.

He smiles at me and nods "I love you!" he says squeezing my hand and runs into the tunnel. I turn to Joe's mom who's just smiling at me "Thank you for that, I know he needed it" she says. I shake my head "He just needs to stop doubting himself or they won't win" I say and she nods agreeing.

-After half time during the 4th quarter-

We were getting closer to the end of the game and Joe had his spark back throwing touchdowns like crazy. It was currently 34-13 making it a three score game with about a minute left. I was crossing my fingers and praying to every god watching the Rams offense getting somewhat down the field. The quarterback throws it making it look like a long shot but somehow Sam catches the ball and starts running. Probably the fastest I have ever seen him run. I am screaming along with everyone as he is brought down right before the end zone making the whole crowd erupt into cheers knowing they get the touchdown and then that is the game.

Joe and the offense come back out and me and Robin hold onto each other watching them. Joe gets ready and gets the ball and fakes handing it to Mixon but keeps hold of the ball running it in for the touchdown just as the clock runs out of time. I freak out with everyone realizing that the Bengals had just won the Super Bowl with Joe's touchdown. The team cheers and celebrates and before we know it we are heading onto the field. I look around for Joe saying hi to other teammates. I then see him doing an interview so I wait seeing he is about to finish with them. Once he is he looks around and sees me smiling "My good luck charm!" he yells as I laugh running up hugging him "You freaking did it!" I say as he hugs me back holding me tight.

He pulls away slightly as he kisses my lips making me smile kissing him back. He pulls away slightly "It's all because of you and your inspirational talks" he says making me laugh "Inspirational talks??" I say and kiss him again before he is pulled away to celebrate more. I watch him with his team just so proud of him and these boys.

As they are now Super Bowl Champs!

_____
A/N: In honor of Michigan winning I decided to make this! I figured it would be cute!

Please vote and comment! Also give me more ideas for this pls! Love you all!