0.04

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑𝟕:𝟓𝟎𝐚𝐦

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
𝟕:𝟓𝟎𝐚𝐦

Kailani raised up in her bed emerging from her sleep, feeling energetic from the 8 hours of sleep she had gotten. Extending her arms into an upward stretch, ending in her right hand going across her full grown pregnancy bump.

Lifting the comforter from against her lower legs while she slid them out. Turning towards the left, she tilted her feet in position to hit her pink rubber Gucci slides. Jumping out of her bed landing into them. Slightly raising her left foot forward then her right walking towards her black blackout faux silk curtains.

Tugging them open, grabbing her phone from her nightstand, strolling towards her restroom. Arriving at her bathroom cabinet, connecting her phone to her LED large smart makeup mirror. Then grabbing her baby pink electric toothbrush, running it under the water, squeezing out Crest 3D white radiant mint toothpaste onto it, then running it under the water a second time.

" Hey Siri, shuffle my pass the aux playlist on Apple Music" Kailani requested to the AI robot on her White Titanium IPhone 15 Pro Max.

" 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐃𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠" Siri replied, shortly after she heard the beat of the song featuring an artist from Memphis she recently heard about.

Gently pressing the mini power button on her toothbrush making the bristles spin clockwise, she began brushing her teeth with her right hand in a circular motion. Around 5 mins later, Kai squeezed her cheeks together, pressing her tongue against the roof of her mouth,creating a distance between her top and bottom lip spitting the toothpaste out, followed by her rising the bristles of her toothbrush with the warm water flowing from her sink.

Sliding the two of wrist spa wash bands, from her black 3pcs bow decor bath headband and wristband set, on her left and right wrist. Leaving the headband in one of the white pull out bathroom drawers on the right side, full of her items of her skincare routine. Taking hold of the items sitting them on the counter top.

Grabbing a Clean Skin Club Clean Towel from the small cardboard box. Allowing the towel to soak in the warm water flowing from the waterfall faucet in her new apartment she never turned off. Raising the towel out of the water squeezing it lightly then rubbing it around her face to remove the dried fluid from her eyes trying her best to avoid the mink lash extensions connected to her natural lashes. Once she was satisfied with the cleanings of her face from the towelette, slinging her arm in a medium pace towards the bathroom garbage, letting the towel go once her hand was above it.