xi

AS THE BRUNETTE yawned and curled up closer
to the boy, he smiled and kissed the top of her head.
"you tired my love?" she nodded in response.
"alright, go to bed then and i'll see you later" he said starting to get up when he noticed the girl sticking out her bottom lip.
"what?"
"you could stay?" she said, not realising how bold she was being.
"you want me to?" he asked.
"well i wouldn't have asked if i didn't want you too" she giggled.
With that, he picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder walking up the stairs.
"last door on the left" she said as he walked down the hallway into her room.
As he got in the room, he chucked her on the bed making her giggle.
She moved over to one side of the bed, leaving room for the boy who was taking his shirt and pants off, now just leaving him in his boxers.

She just stared at him.
She knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't help it.
This almost naked boy was the boy she had been dreaming about having these moments with for the past 5 years, and now it's actually happening.

"take a picture" he says smirking at her, snapping her out of her thoughts.
"sorry"
"hey don't apologise to me bells, i don't mind" she says still smirking, getting in the bed beside her as her cheeks turn a shade of red.
She grabs her phone from beside her, and takes a photo of him.
"what are you doing?" he chuckles.
"you told me to take a picture, so i did" she smiled proudly at herself, as the boy just chuckles.
"wanna watch tiktoks?"
"sure love" he says moving to lay his head on her chest, arm wrapped tightly around her waist.
she smiled down at the boy, before clicking on TikTok.
They scroll for a while, laughing at most before one TikTok in particular pops up.

Nessa Barrett.

The thing is, Nessa was the one person who Jaden was with that she never hated. In fact she loved Nessa almost as long as she did Jaden. She was so happy when they were together, seeing who two "people" be so happy and in love, that it never bothered her like the others. Of course though, when they broke up, she felt it too. It almost felt contradicting loving both, like she was betraying the other, but she couldn't help it.

"god she's so fine" she said watching the tiktok, making Jaden chuckled.
"sorry" the girl says looking down at the boy.
"it's okay lol, i mean i dated her so it's not like i can say she isn't"

as much as she wanted to feel jealous at his words, she couldn't.

"well you could but i'd smack you upside the head and call you a blind motherfucker"
"ooh kinky" he smirked.
"oh shut the fuck up" she giggled pushing him playfully.
"oh what, so you don't want me to fuck you like a rockstar anymore" he smirked rolling over, supporting himself on his arms facing the girl, knowing damn well that's what she wanted.
She had a shocked expression plaster over her face, cheeks now once again turning rose, not saying anything.
"i'll take that as a yes" he said moving a little closer to her face.

She couldn't believe this was happening. Her boy,
in her bed, practically naked, close enough to her that she could feel his warm breath across her face.

He moved even closer, their lips almost touching, before moving to her ear.

"i know you want me" he whispered before moving to her neck, and planting wet kisses up and down, which caused her to let out a small gasp.
He smirked into the kisses, moving up to her jawline as moved her head slightly giving him more access, letting out a small moan.
He stopped for a moment, pulling away with a smirk on his face.
"oh you really do want me, don't you bells"

her face dropped.
that name.
as much as she wanted him to keep going, that fucking name.
after hearing that, bells, she couldn't.
a wave of emotion flew over her, as she thought about her brother.
She couldn't fuck him after he just called her bells, that was Jacob name for her. That was wrong. This was wrong. As much as she wanted ever part of him, she couldn't let herself go that easily. She didn't even know his intentions.

Jaden quickly noticed her change in attitude, and sat up quickly.
"Bella i'm sorry, i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable"
"p-please d-don't" she stuttered, as a tear fell from her eye.
He looked at her in utter shock, confusion and worry. He moved closer to her, as her breathing became faster. He knew this. He knew exactly what was happening. She was having a panic attack.

"Hey bella, look at me" he said, swiftly putting his hands on the side of her face, directing her to look at him, in which she did.

"name 5 things you see"
she looked at him, knowing what he was doing, as her therapist taught her to do the same thing.
"you're beautiful eyes" she whispered, still in tears.
she looked down.
"you're perfect abs" she continues, making him giggle a little.
"your matching tattoo with ness that you crossed out" she cried pointing to it.
"you're gorgeous black hair" she cried looking back up.
"a-and your butterfly tattoo" she said pointing to his neck.

"good Bella, that's good. Now 4 things you can feel" he said, now holding her waist.

"your hands on my waist" she said, taking a short breath as another tear fell from her eye.
"your breath on my face" she said closing her eyes quickly before speaking up again.

"the bedsheets and a pillow behind me" she whispered, her breathing slowing a little.

"good, now 3 things you can hear" he said, holding her waist a little tighter.

"you're beautiful voice" she said looking at the boy.
"and Sav's TV"

"good girl, one more"

"my phone buzzing" she says looking down, going to pick it up before he snatches it out of her hands

"not right now, name 2 things can smell"

"you're cologne a-and breath" he giggled a little, realising the girls breathing is almost completely back to normal.

"now one thing you can taste"

she stops for a minute before speaking up.

"unfortunately not your sweet lips" she says giving the boy a soft smile, who just pulled her into a hug.

"i'm so sorry if i made you uncomfortable that wasn't my intentions"

"i know jae, you didn't, it's just.." she stops.

"what love, tell me so i don't do it again"
she sighs.

"bells"

"huh?"

"y-you called me bells"

"i'm sorry, can i not?" he asks giving the girl a sympathetic look
"not when you are kissing me, or"
"or going to fuck you?" he asks knowing she didn't want to say it. She just nods in response.
"okay, that's fine, i won't i'm sorry. can i ask why though?" she pulls away and looks down.

"i'm sorry, you don't have to tell me love" he says placing a hand on her leg, rubbing it softly with his thumb.
"it is my, was my brothers name for me, and it just feels weird" she says, head still down.
He puts his hand under her chin, lifting it softly.
"i understand, i'm sorry" he says giving her a sympathetic smile.
"i'm sorry if that was dramatic, it's just, you are the first person to call me bells since-" she stops looking at him, realising that he is actually listening.
"since he died"
"Bella i'm so sorry. if i knew i never would have-"
"it's okay Jae you didn't know. Besides, it's been nice hearing it again, just not when, you know" he nods smiling, placing a kiss of her forehead.
"if you want i can leave"
"no no no, please stay" she begs.
"okay okay, i'm not going anywhere" he says laying down beside her.
"you wanna watch more tiktoks?"
she shakes her head no before laying down beside him.
"come here" he opens his arms, in which she then crawls into placing her head on his chest letting out a sigh.
He wraps one arm around her petite waist, pulling her closer.