1.

Akk was currently in the shower, getting ready to head out to his and Ayan’s shared room. He stepped out his bathroom and headed towards Ayan, who was currently laying in bed, looking as if he was about to fall asleep.

He laughed softly at his lover who was currently snuggling against the blanket. Akk climbed in but not before turning off the lamp that was next to him.

He slid under the covers and hugged Ayan who had seem to melt under his touch. Akk slowly started drifting off to sleep as well. An hour goes by and Akk is woken up by a small whine, which had surprised him and quickly woke up. He looked towards Ayan who was in his arms, tossing and turning around, seeming to be distraught.

He reached over and turned the lamp on and tried waking his lover up but to no avail. He started to soothe him to calm his panicked lover, he noticed that Ayan was slowly relaxing as he realized it was Akk. He was really starting to worry for his Ayan. He was having these nightmares and he couldn’t do anything to help stop them.

He felt bad that his boy had to suffer through these horrible memories that happened in the past. He wasn’t aware that he was going through this and was instead focusing on just himself and no one else, not noticing that everyone else also has problems in their life and not just him.

Ayan shifted a bit and that brought Akk back to reality, He went back to laying next to Ayan and placed a quick little peck on his cheek but before he could lay back down he was pulled down for a deep kiss. He was surprised to see that Ayan was even awake.

He relaxed as he returned the kiss, putting his hand on his lover’s neck. They shared rhythm and pace as they were kissing, not intimate just sweet. Their bodies pressing together and slow rhythm kisses. No words being said at all, just the peaceful quiet moment they’re sharing, Ayan slowly caressing Akk’s hair and leaning into each other’s touch.

They soon pulled away and minutes later, Ayan is cuddling next to Akk, softly crying while Akk comforts him as best as he can.