CHARACTER SKETCH

ANANYA ROY

Elder sister of Tejasswi and Arjun

Elder sister of Tejasswi and Arjun. Elder daughter of Sudha and Ashish. Though she is rich but she is humble and kind person. She is so innocent that everyone uses her and still she doesn't say anything. She loves reading books and cooking and loves flowers.

TEJASSWI ROY

She is the younger sister of ananya and elder sister of arjun

She is the younger sister of ananya and elder sister of arjun. Younger daughter of sudha and ashish. She is same like her sister ananya, Though she is rich but she is humble and kind person. She is so innocent that everyone uses her and still she doesn't say anything. She loves painting, poetry and listening old songs.

RAGHAV SINGH

He is the twin brother of Karan

He is the twin brother of Karan. Elder brother of Ragini. Son of radha. He is poor and lives in a Chawl along with his brother, mother and sister. He is a street smart guy. He loves bikes, watching action movies and bike racing.

KARAN SINGH

he is the twin brother of raghav. Elder brother of Ragini. Son of radha. He is  same like raghav. He is also a street smart guy. He loves playing gully cricket, watching and doing wrestling and bike racing.

ARJUN SINGH

he is the younger brother of ananya and tejasswi and is a complete opposite of them and knows how to fight. He loves boxing, playing football, cricket and flirting with girls

RAGINI SINGH

she is the younger sister of raghav and Karan and is the most pampered child. She also is a partner in crime with her brothers. She loves reading books, wearing eastern wear, street food, dancing and playing with her chawl kids.

SUDHA ROY

she is the mother of tejasswi, ananya and Arjun. She is tired of tejasswi and ananya's innocence and wants them to be smart. She loves her daughters, her son, her house and sarees.

ASHISH ROY

he is the father of ananya, tejasswi and Arjuna. He loves them a lot. He loves his daughters, his son and his business

RADHA SINGH

she is the single mother of raghav and Karan. She is tired of her sons fighting with others and wants them to get married as soon as possible. She loves  her sons , her daughter, her chawl and doing household chores.

PART ENDED

CHARACTER AESTHETICS CREDIT :- OfTheNight_1  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BEAUTIFUL CA'S

ON SPECIAL REQUEST OF Varshit_msd I hope you liked it :)