Chapter 4: Calming the storms down🌥️

--------RECAP--------

SW: YOUR BEING ON MY LAST NERVES!

Stormy weather pick up cars and thrown them towards me and ladybug. With my spider webs I catch all them right in time before they hit us.

Navy Blue: You see as efficient as a yo yo.

I told ladybug with a grin on my face, holding myself on my hip. As much I would love to discuss our differences with Ladybug. Stormy Weather lunches a snow storm toward kitty.

Ladybug: CAT NOIR!

Navy Blue: KITTY!

--------MOMENT PRESANT--------

As kitty was yeeted all the way to the louvre. I swing on full speed to catch cat one time. *bride style* After helping up we hid in the sewers to plan our next move. *cuz the storm ain't calming down soon* 

Navy Blue: I taught Cats always landed on their feet?

Cat noir: Well you see Spidy. I am a fine Cat specimen and a rare one. So? I don't always land on my feet but I still swept yours away. 

He winked at me and with a grin on his face I could see his purled fangs  biting his lower lip. As I try to compose myself after his flirtatious answer, I help him get back on his feet with a smirk of my own.

Navy Blue: Whatever.

Ladybug: Cat! I said no contact with enemy!?

Cat noir: I know you don't like  things out of your powers. But I Like my Lady spider here and I trust her.

Ladybug: *glares at him* I warned you.

Navy Blue: I think It's better to find a way to calm the storm above us down!

Ladybug: Lucky charm!

Ladybug calls out her Lucky charm that came out as a scarf and started looking around and stared at me for a good min. *what does this chic want?*

Ladybug: *sigh* As much I hate saying this. but Navy blue I am going to need your help.

Navy Blue: No. *shaking my head* You've been rude and mean all afternoon and now you want my help?

Ladybug: you know what? Nevermind. I'll figure it on my own. Cat noir come.

--------AFTER LADYBUGS FIRST ATTEMPED  WITHOUT YOUR HELP-------

I was sitting on the edge of the Eiffel Tower watching this sad show Ladybug was giving. I sigh to myself. How can a hero like her act so selfish when she's dealing with Paris's citizens. I laid down on my back accepting my faith when a hear thump close to me. It was kitty.

Navy Blue: Yes kitty?

I see Him blush at the corner of my eye after calling him names. But he composed himself real quick and smirked.

Cat noir: Navy. Baby. pls help us we really need your help.

Navy Blue: If I do. She's going to have to apologize for her rudeness towards me.

He hugged me from behind sending a wave of blood to my cheeks and whispered.

Cat noir: Anything for my Navy. :3

He kissed my cheek, backed away and dropped himself from the edge of the tower with a wink to it and followed him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS GUYS FOR THE RANKINGS!!! 

I STARTED THIS STORY TO EXPRESS MY DELULUNESS.

BUT AFTER THIS! YALL MADE ME MOTIVATED! THX AGAIN!

XOXO ZANNY