12

They all settled in living room.
Jen- okk so uncle tell us what did u know about tae?
Mr.kim- He is a Royal true blood moon omega.
Rose- About his power?
Mr.park- He can control nature. Can heal deepest cut very fast just by few licks.
Soobin-  it's so cool.
Lisa- anything else?
Mrs. Park- He will never submit to any alpha accept his Mate.
Jeons were shocked by this information.
Jisso- Aunty it's not fully true. If his royal blood omega not accept his mate and dicide not to submit then he can never make him Submit.
Everyone accept Blackpink was now fully shocked.
Yeonjun- it means tae is so powerful.
Mrs.kim- it means no one can control him?
Jen- No aunt it's not like that his love for his mate will control his rage. His pup will control his rage because they will be like him strong.
Mr.jung- jen why did his voice affect vampire?
Rose- That is for future. Future will disclose it. But for now get it in your mind that he has more powerful than u think.
Jungkook- why jk can't feel his wolf?
Tae- I haven't talked with him for 2 years.
Everyone except hobi,jimin and Blackpink was shocked.
Everyone- what??
Hobi- well v didn't show up after we decided to merge moon and v together.
Hope- who's Moon???
Jimin- His another wolf?
Yg-Mochi baby u know this??
Tae- not fully. He has talk to moon once but not seen.
Joon- it's so confusing.
Jin- I agree.
Jisso- okk so let me u all tell that after jk mark tae he have to merge his wolf. After that his power will start awakening.
Rose- Their first knotting process will cause a thundershake in whole pack. A powerful energy will be emmited.
Mrs.jeon- that means just after tae will turn 18 we will become grandparents. (Excited)
Tae blush at the statement while kook smirk other laugh at their reaction.
Lisa-it will not be that easy u will have to face many problems and Blood bath.
Hope- why??
Jen- uncle and aunt have u ever thought that true blood Alpha are rare and it is very hard for omega to give birth. The omegas who gave birth to true blood can't give birth to any other child.
Youngers were shocked by information while elders nooded and start processing.
Lisa- But u give birth to twins and that to 2 true blood alphas. And after that to one royal true blood moon omega.
Everyone was thinking this deeply.
Jisso- Ever think jimin was enough to protect tae but why hobi has to born as superior vampire?

....

To be continue