..: 𝓝𝓞𝓤𝓢 :..

Template by: Deroute

• ₊° name ↷ 
——————☹——————
→ ilya apostolis tsiklauri
his first name draws from the ukrainian and russian ethnic roots of his parents .  his middle name is purely greek ,  taken from his father's side .  his surname is his mother's maiden name ,  of georgian origin ,  which he has chosen to take after .

• ₊° nicknames ↷ 
——————☹——————
→ curse exorcist - saint guillotine - black sabbath priest
' curse exorcist ' denotes the tradition of the christianized world in light of cursed spirits and techniques . he is functionally an exorcist . ' saint guillotine ' is a nickname based on his usage of bladed weapons and the capacity to 'create death' with his body . ' black sabbath priest ' is a nickname that incorporates his metal-band look with his religious zealotry , however he is not a priest , but is able to perform exorcisms through jujutsu .

• ₊° birthday ↷ 
——————☹——————
→ 18 yrs. as of season one - 11/5/2000
( flexibly able to age up . )

• ₊° sexual orientation ↷ 
——————☹——————
→ heterosexual

• ₊° race ↷ 
——————☹——————
→ 'white'

• ₊° species ↷ 
——————☹——————
→ human / curse sorcerer

• ₊° gender ↷
——————☹——————
→ cisgender male (he/him)

• ₊° languages ↷ 
——————☹——————
→ he is fluent in japanese , greek , georgian , russian , and english
→ he is mildly capable of speaking indonesian ,  mandarin ,  ukrainian ,  and thai .
→ he is scholarly fluent in reading latin , koine greek ,  and ancient hebrew

• ₊° birthplace ↷ 
——————☹——————
→ hokkaido , japan

• ₊° occupation ↷ 
——————☹——————
→ a successful male host at a host club (formerly)
→ western jujutsu sorcerer that is an ecumenical official of all eastern christian churches (syriac, byzantine, oriental orthodox, eastern orthodox)
→ third year jujutsu high school student
→ he is a lecter at his parish , an overall assistant , and the primary cleaner and caretaker . he has a comfy residence in the church's basement . he also manages various jujutsu protections around the church , helping it act as a hub for western sorcery .

• ₊° origins ↷ 
——————☹——————
→ ethnically a blend of georgian , russian , ukrainian , greek ,  volga german and serbian — of japanese birth nationality .
→ his mother was an ethnic mix of russian (with volga german influence) ,  greek ,  and georgian .  his father was an ethnic mix of ukrainian ,  greek ,  and serbian .  his mother was born in tblisi ,  georgia and his father was born in athens ,  greece . 
→ both of his parents were western sorcerers ,  however his mother is his primary "inheritance" to techniques ,  but his father possessed immense cursed energy .