~I'm skipping the time to February. And I apologize for countless further time skips because I'm writing the story from year 2010-present~

Stressed shit(Y/n)

Author's POV

The breeze blowing, his face glowing. It's his smile that gets to me every time, It speaks to me, it tells me that he's mine. 

It's his smile.

It warms my heart and brightens my day.

It's his smile.

I'll bask it in always if I have my way.

Have I mentioned he has my attention, his vibrant style, makes me smile. I'm so interested and invested in this thing. That's more than a fling.

It's his smile.

I can't wait to see where it leads, This wonderful ride that's,

Him and me.

당신과 함께 있는 곳이 내가 제일 좋아하는 곳입니다.

(Dangsingwa hamkke inneun gosi naega gajang joahaneun gosimnida.)

(Together with you is my favorite place to be.)

I hope you reciprocate the feelings I have for you.

Y/n~

Huff. You sighed writing a poem/quote for him. Last month wasn't really great for you, when you found out that your best buddy, crime partner, bunny was now parting ways with you. You became even more moody and your anger issues have increased slightly. 

When she came.

Mochi. Is what he calls her.

It's not like you hate her, but you feel insecure. 

Maybe she will take him away from you.

Maybe he won't be your best friend anymore.

Hey reader! Confused?!

Lemme give you a quick review on what has happened.....

A girl from an other section from same class bumped into Jungkook, she was pretty, white, amazing, sweet. Later on, you 3 started having lunch together, invited her to your table sometime. It was all great but Jungkook was more close to her. When you were about to talk sometimes he or she would interrupt. You hated when someone does that, but you don't hold the power to yell and them and tell them 'Dare to interrupt me or you'll never see the daylight again'. You're not too naive anyway. You never really supported the thought of dating or giving it a try. There was one rule in your family.... No date before marriage. Your favorite rule. This was your perspective.