Demon King AU and the Eight Phasing Moons

This au again centers around Durak, but hence the title, he's the Demon King rather than Muzan.

Due to this, there are no Twelve Kizuki like the anime and manga but rather a new faction that is smaller but 'stronger' called the Eight Phasing Moons

Just like the Kizukis, the faction is divided into two halves. The Full (満) Half and the New (新) Half, with the titles being 'New Moon #' and 'Full Moon #' depending on which half a member is in.

The positions are as it follows:

Full Moon 8(Strongest)

Full Moon 7

Full Moon 6

Full Moon 5

New Moon 4

New Moon 3

New Moon 2

New Moon 1(Weakest)

Despite being the weaker half, the New Moons actually have the strength equivalent to some Upper Ranks rather than the Lower Ranks of the Kizukis being extremely weak, ranging to Gyutaro's to a Hantengu Clone's strenght, being able to even kill Hashiras although not as frequent as their superiors.

The Full Half are the four most powerful demons in existence, having a variety of Blood Demon Arts in their disposal and were the ones that transformed the Full Moons into demons.

Almost all of the demons of the Full Half were recruited by Durak when they were kids. According to Durak, it's more easier to convince and slightly manipulate them into becoming demons, it becomes more easier for him if they had any sort of trauma(losses or abuse).

While I could introduce each Moon right now, I wanna kinda keep their roles and abilities as surprises and reveal them in their own fanfic, just to put a little bit of a surprise, something that I couldn't really do in the KNY Fanon Wiki since I introduced every single member in a post-

And if you're asking what happened to all of the Kizukis, I'll post it in this 'book' sooner or later-. Their backstories will be released as their fanfic progresses, and most of them are done already, only one is left.

So, now that I finished explaining everything, I'll finally start posting my fanfics here so, stay tuned if you want, cya .v.