✥ 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ✥

⇩

.
.
.

{ (Y/n) 𝐏𝐎𝐕}

{ (Y/n) 𝐏𝐎𝐕}

"He was born a blessing!!!"

Words that would stick around your whole life, being a part of the (L/n) clan is considered a fortune. If not all the sorcerers within your clan would be no less than a second-grade level sorcerer. Anything less would be nothing more than a mistake, an abomination, a fake (L/n).

Expected. All (L/n) members must be raised within high standards and manners, it would be a disgrace to have anyone act like such a commoner, like a degenerate human. Your clan was known to have a special ability to be passed down every once in a lifetime.

Originated from the first (L/n), his special cursed energy? The ability to seal and nullify others' cursed energy. An amazing sorcerer, praised for his power, one that no one could touch, where curses would perish like dust, and the signature look to his ability, his fingertips being a pale white color, the skin of the heavens.

"Ah, what potential you must have!"

Every (L/n) is expected to be born with great potential. You are no exception to that, if anything, you are more than greatness. You are your mother's first child, her only child. Her only son. The only one she would have to focus on.

Your birth was a blessing. A gift from the gods. A blessing to the (L/n) clan from the moment of birth. How lucky of you.
.
.
.
.
______

"(Y/n)" A low-hummed voice called out your name like honey out of their tongue. The way they said your name had you pausing from reading the next word you were going to read in your book. Your eyes darted only to see your mother standing out the doorway with a rather, dissatisfied look.

"Yes, mother?" You hummed gently, placing your book down to give her your fullest attention as she scanned around your room to see what you were doing while she was away, speaking to the older members of your clan.