dead? maybe not

Khai pov:

<the end of final battle>

I look around me seeing the kakushis running all over the place helping an injured slayers and the remaining hashira that alive before fixing my eyes to the sky where the sun slowly rising to the sky.

"Ugh" I groan and lay motionless on the ground. I can't move myself and feel my consciousness slipping away before I see a few kakushis running towards me with a med kit. I know it will be pointless to try to stop my bleeding since the wound is fatal. My right arm was cut off when I was fighting the uppermoon one alongside muichiro and genya while both of my legs was cut off when me and other slayer try to pinned down muzan so he can't run away and get burn to ashes when the sun rise.

I raise my left hand and stop the kakushis from treating my injuries. "Stop, it useless to treat my wounds now. This wound is fatal, go and save my comrades and other slayer. I will die after all so there's no use of you all to try and stop my bleeding" I look at them and order them to go towards the other slayer and the remaining hashira. I can see the tears in their eyes but I can't do anything about it, I can feel my live slipping away and it pointless for them to try and save me.

I glance at my comrades and smile before closing my eyes and accepting the darkness consuming my consciousness and the last thing I heard is the cries of the people around me.

Third pov:

Khai feel like he is floating in a void space before he heard a voice echoing around him

"What a pitiful child" a gentle and calm voice echo in his ears
"Truly he is a pitiful child" another voice echo in his ears, but this voice is stoic and sounding more grim than the others
"It's time for you to wake up my child" khai heard the voice said before a bright light shine and he feel his consciousness slip away again and immediately close his eyes

Khai pov:

I open my eyes and I can see I'm not in the final battle place anymore but in a very beautiful place that I never see.
The place make me look like I'm standing on the sky and I can see a gate with crescent moon shape on top of it.

Suddenly I heard a voice behind me and make me turn around in alarm

"Oh you finally awake my child" I look up at the person that talking and heard the same gentle and calm voice. I see a very beautiful person I ever see and can't help but be in awe at his look.