1, SUN

CHAPTER ONE

"Who's gonna tell you when it's too late?
Who's gonna tell you when things aren't so great?"

-------------------

Song featured this chapter,

[Drive
-
The Cars]

It felt a bit strange to be resurrected, you had honestly thought this was actually the afterlife to some degree you felt the desert sand under your body. You slowly peel your eyes open to look up at the hot Mexican sun. Slightly confused on what had happened, you glance left then right for some sort of hope to where you had ended up. You see a motorcycle driving in you direction and you pick yourself up and try to flag it down.

The driver so happens to be the one and only Joseph Joestar to you slight shock. He pulls over and asks if you needed any help, you end up begging him to see Speedwagon. He gives you a very suspicious look and is skeptical. You explain in extreme detail everything that happened with his family and that you were the one to actually save his grandmother.

"You can hop on I guess"

You climb on and hug him trying not to fall off due to him being a horrible driver. He chuckles at your fear and his driving skills and flies off into the distance. The two of you had made it to the German base in a short amount of time, you decide to help him with his makeup to make him look slightly more feminine that he did with the makeup he had done himself.

He wanted you to teach at some point and you hesitantly agreed knowing he'd find someway to still screw it up. Since you didn't feel like getting assaulted today you made him go first to the guards, you started laughing so hard with the tequila stunt you almost started crying. After the guards were down you put on the oversized uniform and snuck inside. You quietly scurry over to Speedwagon, standing there waiting for the right time to reveal yourself.

Joseph is doing his own thing while you shuffle in front of Speedwagon. You take off your hat and your hair falls out of it revealing yourself, he looks at you with a mixture of confusion and shocked. You smile at him with watery eyes and give him a big hug in return. Curious on how your still alive he starts asking a bunch of questions, but you quickly out your finger to your lips signaling him to be quiet.

For now you had to help finish off the Pilar man.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey fellas, I'm back at it again. I forgot about Wattpad ngl, sorry bout that! Winter break is almost over but I've come back to jojos so here we are.. anywho hope everyone had a happy holiday season.

-Robin