Chapter: 13

9:00 a.m

i wake up feeling a warmth wrapped around me, not wanting to leave the comfort of my bed. As i open my eyes i notice tattooed arms, one wrapped around my waist, the other across my chest. I take a second to breathe in the current situation i'm in, as i try to free myself Juice squeezes me tighter, "Lord save me before i make a bad decision" i think to myself as i lay there in Juice's arms.

Beep Beep Beep

"Saved by the f*cking bell" i mumble to myself, "JUICE THE PHONE" I yell, waking him up. "Mmm f*ck" he mumbles turning over to pick up the phone, "Yeah? Alright i'll mm head over." He utters, "What?! No i'm not-man i'll be there soon." He closes the flip phone, "All good?" i ask smiling, "Yeah just Tig being Tig." He says rubbing his head, "I gotta get to the clubhouse before they rip me a new one." He chuckles as he gets up from the bed. "I'll make us a pot of coffee before you go." I tell him while I make my way to the door.

"Coffee's ready" I shout, "Comin'!" Juice exclaims with a smile as he walks towards me. "So i was thinkin'..." I say as i take a sip off my coffee, "Oh no how scary." Juice jokes, "No i'm serious! i was thinking about what you said and i'm gonna go buy cameras n' all that tech shit for my house, so i feel safe y'know?" I said looking down at my coffee cup. "That's good Tal, i can stop by and help you set it up later if you'd like." He smiles, "Yes please, you're the only nerd i know who can set it up." I smile back. "I'll take that as a compliment." He states while he picks his mug in the sink, "I gotta get goin' see u later." He says grabbing his cut off the chair, "Yeah, see you later Juicy." I replied.

. . .

As i drive in, i begin to remember the scenery i fought so hard to forget. Once i get out of the car i let out a breath, not realizing i was even holding it in. I walk between new and old headstones, looking for the one i called Father. While i get closer to her stone, i notice flowers in her immortelle, "Tara?" I think to myself, before sitting against the headstone.

"I can't imagine what you'd think of me." I trail off, "You're probably rolling over in your grave knowing both your daughters are in bed with son's." i scuff to myself. "i always wanted to know what it was like to ride with a biker, and now i know-" i exhale, trying to control my heavy emotions, "-i hope it doesn't f*ck me up like the rest of them." I uttered standing up taking one last glance before i go. Just as i turn to walk back to my car, i notice a black car parked in front of it, and another behind.

"Talia Knowles? I'm agent Stahl with ATF, i was wondering if i could ask you some questions." She says with a grin on her face as she shows me her badge. "Right, and what brings you to see me at a cemetery of all places." You asked, "You weren't at St. Thomas when we went to see your sister-" she says, taking off her sunglasses. "Why would you look for tara?" i bluntly ask without hesitation. The sudden realization hit me like a ton of bricks, "The Club." I think to myself.

"So, was it is that you want from me?" I say leaning on the tombstone, "I'd like to know why you were left behind but your sister was taken away from SAMCRO." She continues "Don't you find it funny how she moved to San Diego and left you alone with your drunk daddy-" i cut her off, "and what the f*ck does that have to do with you." I spat out in anger. "It makes me wonder, your sister so easily crawled back into Jax tellers bed-" she walks closer to me "-i can't whose bed you been taking turns laying in." she finishes looking at me. "I don't know what sh*t you're digging into, but next time you try to interrogate me about SAMCRO just remember-" i whisper to her "-i lived here my whole life, instead of worrying about who i'm f*cking, worry about who's gun i'll shove your skinny a** if you come to my parents grave again." I say to her with a smile. "Have a good day agent stahl." I say to her as i get to my car, "See you around Ms. Knowles." I hear her utter as i drive off.

. . .

"See you later Tal!" Elena says, walking towards her car, "Bye E." I quietly reply, being occupied with the agent that confronted me earlier today. "Maybe i should call Tara" i say to myself, sitting in my parked car, after a few seconds of silence i ring her up. "This is Tara Knowles leave a message if-" I hang up the phone, "At least i tried" I think before driving home.

When i arrive home, i notice a police car parked in front of my house, "Not this sh*t again" I sigh parking my car in the driveway. "David? David Hale?" I blurted out, "Ms.Knowles" He replies, "You scared me, what are you doing here so late?" I hesitantly asked him. "I apologize, i was tasked to tail you.." he trails off "by agent stahl." He says. "Can't say i'm shocked after the morning i had with her." I softly chuckle, "Yeah, i heard." he replies, "Is there something you need deputy hale?" i say crossing my arms. "Listen, if there's anything you know about SAMCRO just tell her, it'll be easier that way." He says with a stern look, "Even if there was anything i knew- which there isn't, i wouldn't tell her a goddamn thing!" I exclaimed, "I didn't mean it in that way-" i cut him off, "Goodnight David." I say walking into my house.

HELLO READERS !!! WE ARE GETTING TO THE END OF SEASON 1, LMK IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, ETC :)) DOMT FORGET TO VOTE ON THE CHAPTER ⭐️

P.S if you guys have any story recommendations let me know!! i can't promise anything but i will definitely take it into account when writing new stories <3