Love story. Part 2

IDK if anyone interested in this story. So, read, if u want. 

Warning! There will be 18+ content! 

It's been a while...

- Well, I have to go home...-  Aren said after drinking his coffee, - it was nice chatting with you. Actually, having a second personality is cool)

— well... It just seems that way from the outside... Anyway, if we meet again, I'll be able to tell you more about it) - Sin replied with a smile.

They both went to the front door.

- thanks for taking me in for the night... I do not know what would have happened to me now if I had passed out back then, at the club... - Aren smiled awkwardly. Then he gently hugged Sin.

-"What's he doing? We hardly know each other! Although... I even like it..."- the girl thought, blushing.

- okay, okay, I'm sorry - the guy let Sin go, - see you soon)

He left the house and waved goodbye. Sin remained standing at the door, thinking about what had happened. Then she decided to go for a walk. Maybe then she can get rid of these obsessive thoughts?Sin changed into her usual street clothes and left the house.

- Hi, Sin, - Kaes said indifferently, approaching the girl, - what kind of guy was with you recently? I don't know him.

It was obvious that the demon was out of sorts. Apparently, he was jealous of his girlfriend.

- Oh, you mean Aren? I met him at a party yesterday... We had a lot of fun! ^^ Only he had too much alcohol, and I had to leave him at my place for the night, you never know what could happen to him... - replied Sin, smiling awkwardly.

- ...So you're more worried about some stranger than me... Everything is clear with you...-  Kaes muttered, getting even angrier. Then he abruptly took Sin by the hand and dragged him along, -let's go, there's a case.

Sin did not resist, realizing that it was useless, and only obediently followed the guy. The good mood was blown away...

- "move over, little sister..." - Sin heard in her head. Then the girl's personality changed.

- fuck, I'm so sick of changing these fucking clothes to normal ones. - San said with displeasure.

-What... how... Sanny, are you there? But I didn't do anything... - Kaes stopped and looked at the girl.

-Yes, I just found another way for Sin and me to switch places.-  The girl replied. Then she snapped her fingers, changing her clothes to a more familiar one.

- anyway... Let's go. - Kaes continued to walk somewhere.Soon they came to a deserted place where most of the houses were very old and apparently empty. 

-an abandoned area?...- asked San in surprise.

- Yes, no one will bother us here.- Kaes replied. Then he smiled somehow badly and pressed San against the wall of one of the houses.

- What's the matter with you?! What are you even doing?! - San tried to leave, but Kaes wouldn't let her do it.

- well, no, I won't miss you this time, Sanny~ - the guy replied with a vulgar note in his voice.San was surprised and scared at the same time... What is Kaes doing anyway?!

- I thought you guessed what I wanted a long time ago ... - the guy hugged the girl around the waist and pulled her closer to him, - cutie San ~

- Let me go! Bastard! - San got really angry and tried to push Kaes away, but to no avail.