12

Both having a free period, Penny and Blaise were chatting in the corner of the gryffindor common room Blaise sat on Penny's usual armchair and Penny on the arm of it, no one seemed bothered by the slytherins presence to be fair not very many peopl...

Both having a free period, Penny and Blaise were chatting in the corner of the gryffindor common room Blaise sat on Penny's usual armchair and Penny on the arm of it, no one seemed bothered by the slytherins presence to be fair not very many people were in the common room on the other hand Blaise and Penelope were being very peaceful. "So you know when Theo beat up Pucey?"Blaise started "yeah"Penny replied confused as why Blaise brought it up "do you want to know what actually happened?" Blaise offered and Penny nodded her head. "So we were in the changing rooms and Adrian starting asking Theo about you, he then called you an untrue name and said what he wanted to happen and Theo just flipped and well beat him up"Blaise explained leaving out the part where Theodore called Penny his.Penelope nodded "well what did he call me?"she asked "Penny I just want to say no one thinks this about you but he called you a slut and said you would give him head"Blaise explained and Penny took a moment to register it before nodding "can i tell you a secret like one not even the group can know"Penny asked and Blaise looked at her concerned "sure your like a sister to me and i hope you know that, i can keep your secret". "Well other than at Christmas when Cormac kissed me and i shoved him off  Theo was my first kiss but it doesn't even count because it was only for the kiss cam"she admitted "i don't think it was just for the kiss cam Pen, he likes you"Blaise explained but Penny just shook her head and sighed "he has a new girlfriend every week he doesn't like me and even if he did I don't like him". "Sure"was all Blaise said and they got back to gossiping.

"So i need to prank James because you know how snape came out with bright red hair earlier that was me but i got James to distract him for me and well I don't want him to think that i like him or anything"Penny explained "well do you like him?"Blaise asked and Penelope looked in deep thought for a moment before answering "no I don't i could never not when he only wants to be my father when it's convenient for him". "I understand and I'm not going to push you to do anything but maybe you should listen to his side of the story"Blaise suggested "maybe one day but I'm not ready to forgive him yet."Penelope responded. "Do you want help pranking him?"Blaise asked to lighten up the mood.