014 🍥

🍥 ; Hyunjins POV

When Minho and Jisung is done, I saw Jisung walked in my room to clean himself..meanwhile I already showered. He went in the bathroom all wobbly. His legs are like jelly.

I decided to help him. I went up to him and showered him. He told me its okay he can do it by himself but it looks hard. Its funny though. I could still see the tear marks under his eyes..damn.

"Hyunjin Im fine now you just need to massage me on the back and legs later. Thank you baby." He smiled at me. That was the first time in a while he called me pet names.

"This is the first time ever in a while you're nice to me." I smiled at him back.

"Well..how do I tell you this..uhm..its just a plan to get your attention." He looks at me with his doe eyes. Is he trying to seduce me?

"You know you could ask me anytime for my attention I would give it to you..and what we did earlier was a punishment because you were being way too bratty I had to teach you a lesson." I winked at him.

"Whatever carry me out now." He replied to me sassily. There he go again.

I got him off the bathtub and dry his body along with his hair and carried him to my bed as I choose something to wear for him. I gave him a baggy white t-shirt with a black tracksuit. He looks fine with everything.

I sit him up and dressed him up like a pretty princess.

"By the way, how's my perfomance back then?" I teased him a little bit.

"Terrible. Like where do you even got the stamina?" I sighed and looked at him.

"Nobody has ever called it 'terrible' before, atleast 'terrifying' or 'amazing'" I said while chuckling and he kicked me on the stomach while we were sitting though.

"Aish.." I whined in pain as he looked at me angrily.

"What has gotten into you today you demon.." I said while rolling my eyes at him. He gave me a ♥️ smile and it totally makes me go crazy. Bye.

"Relax Hyunjin its my way of teasing dont worry I didnt mean it." He chuckled.

"How could I relax..ugh." I said.

"Youre so dramatic Hyunjin.." He couldnt stop chuckling. Its making me crazy now.

"Hyunjin I have something to say."

"What is it?"

"I love you." He said, smiling.

"I love you too, Han Jisung. Let's get married at 20."

"What the hell? Why so early!?" He said, looking at me shocked.

"The early it is the better it is."

"Oh fuck off Hwang."

————

Some times later, Jisung fell asleep on my arms. Gosh how long have I wanted to do this! I hugged him and cuddled him. He was ranting about dying his hair brown and making it curly. WOAH...this man totally got some style.

I also remember he cried in my arms not like a minute ago because he was scared of Seungmin..Why exactly? I dont really care. I'm happy I'm on good terms with my baby.

I cuddled him and slept with him untill like..Chan and the others got back home..in 2 hours? What took them so long?

Jisung woke up from the loud noises coming from downstairs. He looked at me tiringly.

"Hai baby." He gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Woah you're so clingy right now princess..what happened?"

"I dreamed about you. Thats why I guess..dont worry I will be a brat later." He looks at me cutely.

"No, stay like this. I like it." Before Jisung could speak..someone storms in the room. It was Jeongin. He was there to see everything.

"Oh, Hi Baby." Jisung said at the youngest.

I dont want to speak at this moment. I just want to hear.

"Hi princess." He replied.

What!? Thats my nickname for him! Back away. I thought to myself while rolling my eyes.

I noticed that someone snuggled into my chest as if he wants to sleep more. Who is it if its not Han Jisung?

I didnt even notice the convo with Jisung and Jeongin ended.

"No pretty. We have to go downstairs. No more sleeping."

He whines like a child. I still remember the time he was drunk. Thats how he is. Childish.

"mh..fine.."

"do i need to carry you?"

"yes."

I picked him up and piggyback him and went downstairs to the kitchen since thats where everyone is.

I noticed that Jisung waved at Seungmin but he didnt even wave back and ignored him. What a bitch. I let Jisung sit up on the counter as everyone was chit chatting something.

Jisung's sad face was noticeable. Is this Seungmin man forreal? I think its because of the snapping thing. I ran to Seungmin.

"Seungmin you know what you are doing right?"

"I didnt even do anything. Its his fault.."

"Seungmin..how is it his fault if he doesnt even know its going to rain?"

"But Hyunjin..bro. You have to listen..Its his fault. We got all wet because of him and-.."

"You know you made him cry today right? From the morning untill I got back..you know right?"

"I..I made him cry?"

"Yes dummy. Your words hurted him..I think hes sensetive since he grew up with bullies calling him names and doing some aggressive actions towards him."

"I think..I'll apologize later..its too early."

"Seungmin dont be a stubborn bro. Hes your boyfriend remember that. He could break up with you anytime."

I reminded him like a baddie I am and left him speechless. Hah take that!

———