44

We formed two lines while facing each other. Magkaiba ang linya ng babae sa lalaki, katapat ko si Belle.

Nag-play na ang music at dahan-dahan kaming lumapit sa isa't isa, I held Belle's left hand and she held my right hand.

Take my hand, take a breath

Pinaikot ko siya sa kabila para makapag palitan kami ng pwesto, kami ngayon ang nasa gitna.

Pull me close, and take one step

Lumapit ako sakanya and held her belly as we looked at each other's eyes. We swayed our body, after that I spreaded her out and turned her closer to me.

Keep your eyes locked on mine

And let the music be your guide

Won't you promise me (Now won't your promise me, that you'll never forget)

Hinawakan namin ang kamay ng isa't isa na parang nag-apir at ang isang kamay naman ay magkahawak ang mga daliri.

We'll keep dancing

Wherever we go next

It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you

She turned around again and looked at me, smiling. When she got back to me she held onto my arm, while I was still holding onto her waist. One of our hands held fingers together.

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better

I pulled her closer to me. Wala 'yon sa steps pero 'yon ang gusto kong gawin.

So can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance?)

Can I have this dance?

I bowed and offered my palm to her. She smiled at me and accepted it.

Take my hand, I'll take the lead

And every turn will be safe with me

Don't be afraid, afraid to fall

You know I'll catch you through it all

And you can't take us apart (Even a thousand miles can't take us apart)

Cause my heart is (Cause my heart is)

Wherever you are

We almost kissed when I pulled her closer to me.

It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you

It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do

And with every step together, we just keep on getting better

So can I have this dance? (Can I have this dance?)

Can I have this dance?

Oh no mountains too high and no oceans too wide

Cause together or not, our dance won't stop

Let it rain, let it pour

I let her go. We have changed partners and my partner now is her friend, Riela.

"Forgive her, Enzo. Mahal ka ni Belle." Riela said as I danced her.

Hindi natanggal ang tingin ko kay Belle na ngayo'y sinasayaw na ng kaibigan niyang lalaki.

"I forgave her, a long time ago. I can't be angry with her, Riela." I whispered.

Belle came back to me and I tightened my grip on her waist even more. She's so... beautiful. The gown she is wearing is perfect for her, and the beautiful smile she shows me.

I smiled back at her, she knocked herself down and I caught her as we had eye to eye contact.

"Ang ganda mo." I whispered.