"A soulful journey" - Zch

You walked through the bustling hallways of the SM Entertainment building, surrounded by the other members of NCT. As a trainee, it was always exciting to see your dreams come to life, but today was different. Today, you had a feeling that something extraordinary was about to happen.

It was during a dance practice session that you caught a glimpse of Chenle, the adorable and talented member of NCT Dream. Your eyes locked for a split second, and a strange warmth filled your chest. Could he be your soulmate?

As the days went by, you couldn't help but notice the little things about Chenle. His contagious laughter and his dedication to his craft were endearing. You found yourself gravitating towards him whenever you were in the same room.

One day, when everyone was gathered for a group chat, Chenle's eyes met yours again, and this time, you could see a spark of recognition in them. The conversation faded into background noise as you both exchanged a knowing smile, confirming what you had felt all along.

From that moment on, your bond with Chenle grew stronger with each passing day. Together, you both navigated the challenges of the music industry, supported each other's dreams, and cherished the special connection you shared as soulmates.