PROLOGUE

In some random shiny street of the big city, Jeon JungKook walked into the convenience store to grab some food and drink.

His body tired after the boxing practice, he dragged his feet back to the gym that was also his home. JungKook was not worried about the cage fight for tomorrow night. He knew he could win. He always did. Hours and hours of practice was for that after all. Taking a glance at his bruised knuckles, he took the last sip of his drink. He threw the can at the bin across the room.

The real worry getting through him, JungKook left the tiny chair. He made his way to the bed. Thinking about how much the bet would be and how many fights he has to go through, he shifted to the other side uncomfortably. Soon his dark eyes closed and sleep took over.

At the other side of the same city, you had to go through the play pretend one more day. You forced a half smile, even if his face disgusted you. You did not like the soft pink dress flowing through your well shaped body. Likewise, the up-do hair. It was unfortunate you did not have a choice. Standing before the big mirror, your eyes shifted to the tall man in a fine brown suit. Song Jae Hwan left the couch, making his way toward you. His fingers caressed your cheek.

"You look pretty."

A simple nod was your mere response. Jae Hwan did not like the dead look on your eyes. The fingers that caressed your cheek now grabbed your chin.

"Would you like to show a little appreciation, sweetie?"

Those words were far from being kind. Jae Hwan could be kind for now but that tone was the sign of him getting annoyed. You faked a small smile while simply thanking him. Along with a pleased grin he gestured you to follow.

You watched the streets while sitting next to Jae Hwan silently. There you were at another creepy place for whatever appalling event.