Part 4

Han Seojun Pov:
I entered the school on my bike, and I passed by a group of students and parked my bike.

I got off the bike,took off my helmet, and looked around just to see all the students staring at me.

I moved the hair falling on my forehead aside and saw suho a few feet away staring right at me.I looked towards him and smirked.

I moved my gaze from him and met a pair of beautiful eyes shining brightly.
I don't know why, but she seemed familiar as if I knew her.My heart was beating so fast.

I didn't realize that we were staring at each other for a few mins.
Realization hit me, and I broke eye contact by quickly looking away.

My cheeks were getting red, and I didn't want anyone to see me like this.So I quickly turned into my cold face and went inside the school.
■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■
Y/N Pov:
I was confused as to why he was smirking.
I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that I was staring at him.

I was brought from my thoughts by jukyoung as she hushed my shoulder.

I looked down due to embarrassment, so we started walking inside the school.
■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■◇■
Time skip [Y/n pov]

Everyone was sitting on their seats waiting for Mr.han(homeroom teacher)to come and start the class.

I was talking to jukyoung when the door opened and came Mr.han.

We quickly went to our seats and then bowed.

Mr.han- Everyone,Please be seated.
Well, we have a student joining our class again after he went for a break.
Please come in.

The door slammed open as I looked up and saw han seojun standing in front of the class.

He bowed and went to his seat.

Han seojun-Hey, this is my seat. Get up.
He said to jukyoung.

Mr.han-Actually,jukyoung has poor eyesight, so why don't you sit on the last bench that is vacant.

He sighed, annoyed, and went back to the last seat, glaring at jukyoung.

And the class started...

☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆

It was break, and I was going towards the cafeteria
Sooah,soojin and jukyoung are already there.

I was about to reach there, but before I could move further, someone held my wrist and pulled me inside a dark room, and pinned me against the wall.

At first, I was scared, but after seeing who it was, I scoffed.

It was Han seojun,staring down at me and smirking.

Hey,give me my helmet back, "said hanseojun.

You dragged me here just to say this!"I said, annoyed.

Yes,now stop arguing and give me my helmet back right now. He said in a deep voice.

I rolled my eyes and said, "I don't have it,my friend has it with her.

Then ask your friend to give that back to me,he said.

Okay,now leave me,I said, trying to get out of his grip.

He left my hand and went out.

I scoffed and went out and saw the lunch time was almost over.

I ran and reached the cafeteria,there I saw only jukyoung.
I quickly went up to her.

Where were you? "she asked worriedly.