𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

The sun was blinding me through the curtain, giving me no choice but to wake up. Maybe that was for the best, casting a quick glance at the phone that was charging next to me, I realized I had not set an alarm, nor did I know what time it was. Debating whether I dared or not to open up my phone, I just decided to quickly get dressed instead, let the panic come when I'm ready to leave and not when I'm ready to get dressed.

With my schedule in one hand and my phone in the other, I finally opened my phone up to look at the time. It was 7.30 am, and according to the schedule breakfast started at 8. I had half an hour to get the things I needed to my locker and to find the cafeteria, perfect.

No it wasn't perfect. Finding my way towards the lockers was a pain and then to find my own one was even worse, all lockers were at the same god damn place, which had slipped my mind completely. With about 10 minutes to spare now I had to get my things organized and find my way to the cafeteria. Mom pick me up. I don't wanna be here anymore.

I closed my locker and there he was, the man that greeted my by the door yesterday, the one and only Jeongin Yang, who managed to scared the fuck out of me by just standing there, laughing at my reaction.

"If you ever do that again, I will open my locker in your face." I glared at him whilst he continued to laugh.

"Come onnn, we both know you'd be lost without me so I decided to greet you a little bit earlier~" He giggled and I rolled my eyes sarcastically. "Let us go then?" I nodded.

We reached the cafeteria, but they still hadn't started serving breakfast. I looked around and saw 5 guys and the girl I really didn't have the patience to be around at this hour at the same table as yesterday. Evelyn was practically sitting on poor Seungmin, who looked desperate to get her off of him, but he wouldn't say anything. I tried remembering who was who and I gotta say that Jeongin and Seungmin were obvious, Jeongin because of me getting to know him, and Seungmin, because he was practically haunted by Ms. ugly. Almost the same amount of people as yesterday, Felix was gone. Someone else was gone to, and I couldn't tell for sure but I think it was Minho.

"The Lee brothers are doing the same as usual, so don't bother trying to get them here" Hyunjin said and then looked at me, "Minho ditches a lot and Felix doesn't eat breakfast" He looked at me. "Oh" I replied, I had not realized that whatever I was doing was obvious.

"Y/n, I think we need to have some rules" Evelyn spoke, and I glared at her.

"No, the fuck we don't? Mind your business and I will mind mine." I turned to glare at Evelyn, but the lights went out at that moment. What a scary coincidence, really.

"SHE DID IT!" Evelyn shouted and Seungmin sighed at her idiotic accusation.

"Evelyn, don't be ridiculous, how was she supposed to do that? She has been here, right in front of you, this whole time" Jisung spoke, Seungmin sighed and Evelyn crossed her arms like a toddler and let out a small 'hmph!'.

There was a sudden flickering of light, before the whole cafeteria lit up. I had a short-lived relief, as there just happened to be a new person sitting to my right. No other than Felix Lee, who just appeared out of thin air. I glanced at him, bad idea.

"What." He mumbled.

"Sorry, you just scared me." I raised my hands into a defensive position, Evelyn thought this was funny, as she was laughing uncontrollably.

"Aw, little miss Y/n is scared of Felix, how cute!" She said, out of breath as soon as she stopped laughing.

I rolled my eyes and gave a quick glance to Felix, who had lowered his head. He had an expression as if he had taken Evelyn's words seriously. I could see guilt in his eyes. Was he feeling guilty for scaring me? For having Evelyn pull my leg because he scared me?