Chapter 4 Uninvited guest

There as the smiling feline looked at Pomni and Ragatha as he didn't like it, that they were trying to take the newest members of his club away.So he needed to take action for this uninvited guest that came here.Soon the, strange, purple, plush feline began to change as his limbs become longer his body began to stretch.His smile became a lot more creepier as he continue to change until he was taller than he was before, as he was hunched down.

Looking at the pest that were trying to take away the newest members of his club, and his newest friends, too.So then Catnap looked at those pest. He doesn't even recognize them, and they are trying to take away his newest friends and members of his club. Also, don't they know they shouldn't wake anyone up when it is still time for sleep.

How rude he has to teach them some proper manners as he extended his limbs, bringing out his claws so that he can give out some punishment.As he soon reached out and grabbed Caine and placed him inside of the pillow fort where he looks to see that Ziggy and Bubble are still inside the sleeping, so that was good to say the least.But he then turn his attention back towards those pests that were causing so much problems so Catnap decided that it was time to teach them a lesson.A lesson about proper manners.

So he took a at deep breath, and the familiar with red smoke soon came out of his mouth.As it filled the room once again he watched as the pest covered the mouse and nose, trying to prevent themselves from inhaling it. There wasn't anywhere they would go anyway, this smoke had already covered the entire circus and the grounds as well.

But he still need to teach those rude guest, proper manners after all.So then he soon went over to catch these annoying guest and need to be taught proper manners.As then he saw those guest heading off and he decided to chase after them there is no way that Catnap is letting them out without proper manners.

Soon there is sounds as then Catnap soon spotted the rude guest. He needed to teach them a lesson, proper manners then he'll make them join his club with his new friends.As then he went over as these interlopers had no else to go. Besides, they couldn't hold it in that long sooner or later they will have to breathe in the fumes.

As then Catnap soon grabbed Pomni as he then breathe, in again, as more of the strange fumes came out of his mouth once more.As it didn't take long for Pomni to hold her breath as then, the jester released everything and started to breathe in the fumes.Then there is a small sound of giggling as the feline entity somehow smiled, even wider.

Then there is more sounds of the giggling as it was starting to form into laughter, making Catnap feeling satisfied that soon this intruder is going to learn some proper manners.Then there is a sudden movement as the feline entity looked to see Ragatha trying to kick Catnap honestly, that was very rude. Perhaps a double dose will make this other uninvited guests much more polite.

But then the giggling started to turn into laughter, though it wasn't kicking in the to full effect, but it was happening. As it was still small laughter, unlike how he met his new friends and he was members of his club. It wasn't a strong laughter like when they inhaled the fumes.

Then there is a strange, but selling pain sensation through Catnap, causing him to at release the jester. It didn't take long for the ragdoll to catch her.When the purple, plush, feline entity look to see that it was some kind of creature made out of funky shapes apparently hit him with a bowling ball. As there appears to be another being there made out of ribbons and what appeared to be a mask in all time theater, depicting, comedy, and tragedy there.

These are so very rude guest. They need to be punished as there was appear to be some type of rabbit like being there as well, including a sentient chess piece.That is very strange as then Catnap went on and then began to attack these new pest. They were certainly very rude guest. They need to be taught some manners.

As the feline entity soon made a sound calling for reinforcements before attacking this group of rude guest that were not invited at all. Then the rest of his friends soon came surprising these guest that came here so unexpectedly.

" Are you kidding me!? How is this even fair?"

"Look Zooble right now we don't have time for this. We gotta get out of here. It's pretty clear we can't get to Caine and Ziggy, including Bubble at this point."

" As much as I hate to agree with Jax. He has a point we gotta get going. We'll come back some other time. Besides, it looks like Pomni needs some help right now."

"Oh! Gangle I didn't notice you."

" Come on Kinger we gotta get going. I think we are out numbered here."

As then these uninvited guest soon began to leave, but there was no way that Catnap and his friends were going to let go at least not until they get proper manners.As the group tried to get out of the tent as this strange, purple, plush cat entity with the other creepy, plush animals followed them.

As then, finally, they all got out of the tent but it is very clear that the entire place the tent, and the grounds had changed so much. As it appear to be an eternal night, with the being sparkles, almost like stars, and away. as the other stars were still up.But the there seems to be clouds covering the sky somehow not to mention the fact that there are strange mist coming out of everywhere including what appears to be a strange, some kind of gentle music.

As right now everybody turned their attention towards Ragatha because Pomni is trying to get back in there as that didn't make any sense. Even Kinger something wasn't right with this.As everyone try to figure out what was going on with the jester.

"ꜱԼₑₑ𝒑! 𝑠Լₑₑ𝒑 𝑠Լₑₑ𝒑! ᵢ 𝑛ₑₑ𝑑 ᵢ𝑡! ៷ₑₑ𝑑 𝑡ₒ 𝑠Լₑₑ𝒑 𝑠Լₑₑ𝒑,𝑠Լₑₑ𝒑! ⲏₐᵥₑ 𝑡ₒ 𝑔ₒ 𝑏ₐ𝑐ⲕ ᵢ 𝑛ₑₑ𝑑 𝑡ₒ 𝑠Լₑₑ𝒑, 𝑠Լₑₑ𝒑 ,𝑠Լₑₑ𝒑! ᵢ 𝑛ₑₑ𝑑 ᵢ𝑡!"

Everybody is very much concerned about the strange behaviour as they were trying to restrain Pomni from going back into the tent, as there was something off about her behaviour. It was completely different from before, as everyone was trying to keep her from going out and trying to slap some sense back into her.

As it is not normal behaviour at all then, without even realizing it a pair of very familiar, plush, purple fur came out and grab Gangle. Everybody watched as Gangle it's been dragged away as Zooble attempted to go after her, but they were stopped by Jax.As there is a discussion about what to do when now is not the time for that as the voices of the others were coming close.

So against what they thought they had no choice but Zooble had no choice but to leaving come back for Gangle later.As everybody headed away as they noticed that Ponmi is recovering from whatever happened back there. Her behaviour had gone back to normal.Soon after finding a good place to hide. It was clear that there was going to be some issues to work out with.

[A/N: so I just wanted to put this down that there will also be false memories added in.It's just that you know the limit with the hashtags here that's all I wanna say.]