💉part 1

5th February 2002

5th February 2002

"The first has been born, a demon" The father cries in joy at the nurses words, waiting to know what the other will be.

The second was born but the nurse couldn't open her mouth. "What happened?" "The second is a-an angel"

Silence. It was defining.

"I'm sorry honey if I wasn't an angel this wouldn't have happened I-" the male cut his wife wife off, immediately disagreeing with her.

"It's okay. We'll figure it out don't worry"

5th February 2012

"-happy birthday to you" the twins held hands and blew out the candles as they do every year. Little did they know, something bad was about to happen.

"I can't believe you're both 10 now! My babies are getting older. I love you both so much" the twins smiled at their mum before cutting the cake.

"As the youngest, you get the first piece" the little demon handed the cake to the angel, smiling brightly.

"Baby we will miss you so much" the angel looked at her dad in confusion. Through the corner of the angels eye, a man was heading towards the family.

"We're here for the angel, Dohee" the older angel looked up and sighed. "baby say goodbye to your father" she hugged her dad and her mum then finally hugged her twin.

"I don't know where you're going or how long you will be gone for but I won't give up looking for you my little peach" he whispered into her ear and watched her walk away with the unfamiliar man.

"Where is she going? Why are they taking her away?" His parents hearts broke seeing the young demon cry for the first time in his life.

"She's an angel so she needs to go to heaven, away from creatures like us" "but mum is an angel and she's here"

The two sighed "we will tell you when you're older" "will I ever see her again?" He sobbed and shook so loudly he was sure that his sister would turn around and hug him but she didn't.

"You'll see her if she becomes a fallen and searches for you. You shouldn't ever meet her because she will be tortured if she becomes a fallen"

He stared at his mum in shock. There was no way he couldn't see his twin. He wouldn't believe it. She was his heart that he lost and would never get back.

ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

First chapter done!

I can't wait so see where this story goes.

Any ideas on who the twins are?

And yes I did use Dohee from my demon because that show is engraved in my brain at the minute.

Tell me your thoughts on this chapter💚