*Nominhyuck x Y/n*

You find yourself standing among a bustling crowd, the excitement palpable in the air. All around you, fans are eagerly awaiting the arrival of their favorite K-pop group, NCT. As you anxiously look around, your eyes lock with Lee Haechan's, and in that moment, everything else fades away.

Haechan, the talented and charismatic member of NCT, has always managed to capture your heart with his infectious smile and mesmerizing performances. You've been a fan since the beginning, supporting him through thick and thin. But little did you know that your deep admiration for Haechan would soon blossom into something more.

The story unfurls in an alternate universe where NCT members live their lives as regular idols, attending school, and experiencing everyday challenges. Haechan, Jeno, and Jaemin are best friends who share a tight bond both on and off the stage. Their friendship is a well-known fact among fans, but little do they know about the intense love brewing within your heart.

Every day, you watch from the sidelines as Haechan spends time with his friends, his easygoing nature effortlessly captivating everyone around him. His laughter rings through the hallways, drawing you in like a moth to flames. But as time goes on, a sense of jealousy starts to overwhelm you - you yearn to be the one by his side, the one who can make him laugh endlessly.

One fateful day, as you stand backstage during a concert, you find yourself overcome with a surge of courage. Your heart pounds with anticipation as you approach Haechan, Jeno, and Jaemin, their radiant smiles greeting you warmly. The nerves threaten to consume you, but you remind yourself that this is your chance to make your feelings known.

As the words tumble from your lips, Haechan's eyes widen with surprise, his cheeks flushing a delicate shade of pink. Jeno and Jaemin exchange glances, realization dawning on their faces. This unexpected confession sends shockwaves through their friendship, but in their hearts, they understand that love can sometimes be unpredictable.

In the days that follow, the dynamic between the four of you shifts. Haechan, Jeno, and Jaemin cautiously explore their feelings, delicately balancing their friendship with the undeniable love they hold for you. Their actions speak louder than words, as they go above and beyond to make you feel cherished and adored.

Triangular dates at amusement parks, heartfelt handwritten letters exchanged under moonlit skies, and stolen kisses in secret corners become the norm in your whirlwind romance. The palpable love shared between the four of you spreads like wildfire among fans, earning you the endearing nickname of the "Fantastic Four."

But every story has its fair share of challenges. The popularity of NCT brings constant scrutiny from the public eye, and as their idols, Haechan, Jeno, and Jaemin find themselves struggling to balance their public personas with the delicate nature of your polyamorous relationship. Rumors circulate, and the weight of their love for you becomes a heavy burden to bear.

However, love always finds a way to triumph. Together, you face the scrutiny head-on, unshaken by the opinions of others. The bond shared between the four of you only strengthens, and your resilience becomes an inspiration to fans and fellow idols alike.

As NCT continues to rise in popularity, your love becomes a beacon of hope, proving that true happiness can be found when hearts are open and unafraid. Your polyamorous relationship becomes a symbol of unity and acceptance, transcending boundaries and breaking down barriers.

In the end, it was Haechan's irresistible charm that captivated your heart and brought you into the spotlight. The journey you embarked on was filled with love, passion, and resilience, proving that sometimes, the most extraordinary stories stem from the extraordinary love between idols and their fans.

And so, as the final curtain falls and the lights dim, your legacy lives on, forever etched in the hearts of fans and the memories created with Haechan, Jeno, and Jaemin.