Chapter 17 - Alice Lake.

Takes place in episode 20. Season 2.

Aether is seen packing his things up, as Thirteen sighs,

"You know, I'm going to miss having you around. Your willpower inspired so many others here in the agency." Thirteen was saddened to see him go,

"But hey, if you go Pro, don't hesitate to come back! I'll have a spot warmed up for you as we wait!" Thirteen explained, as Aether agreed,

"I am looking forward to it." He says in delight,

...

...

...

Aether rides the train... He thinks about his experiences with Thirteen, and his training and usage of his Quirk in rescue.

It was sad to leave, honestly. He kind of liked it at the agency with the food, training, and studying being mixed with rescue work.

But as he sits in the class... He sees Bakugo's hairdo. Really weird if you ask him.

"How was Thirteen like Aether!?!" Uraraka wondered,

"Yeah, yeah, tell us!" Ashido also wondered as Aether chuckled,

"She was amazing, I even got to do some rescue work... Erm... Well, one mission..." Aether dodged the question, but Uraraka and Ashido were still fangirling over her.

But Uraraka had a new air. She was brimming with combative capabilities now.

"But the ones who changed the most, or at least went through the most were you four, right?" Kaminari points to the group of four. Midoriya, Aether, Todoroki, and Iida. They talked about how they got out alive. But that's so beyond the truth...

They gathered around them, stating Endeavor saved them, yada yada.

Aether wasn't all in for being in a larger group...

"Yeah. He saved us." Todoroki agreed, as the other three also agreed to the statement.

"I saw on the news that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villains. Imagining someone that scary coming to USJ freaks me out." Ojiro was a bit nervous, as Aether noticed that every time they fight a villain and win, they make it seem like such a fun feat. Some other instances of thinking he's cool in a sense got Aether a bit ticked in his mind.

Although his ideals are somewhat sound. Heros nowadays haven't been like All Might. He does jobs because he's a hero.

"Now, it's time to commence class!" Iida is back, and everyone does what he asks, walking to their seats.

...

...

...

Hours pass as soon everyone is in their hero costumes in front of All Might.

"Okay, I am here. Anyway, we'll start now. Right. It's basic training! Long time no see, boys and girls! How've you been? For this time's hero basic training... Since you've all just gotten back from your internships, we'll have some fun with a rescue training race!" All Might says, as Aether smirks, he was going to have fun flashing his new powerup.

He even got into mastering it at 10x speed.

Overclock Mode

A form in which time is bent to Aether's will. He uses Time Controller to speed his brain up seemingly 5 seconds into the future like him being able to rewind his entire position 5 seconds back in the past. He then speeds up his reaction speed by the same amount as his normal acceleration. Time seemingly bends with grey gears floating around as if everything around him is in some sort of warp.