𝖇

M/n hurried through the dimly lit corridors of the mafia port, tissue pressed to his nose to stop the bleeding.

He maneuvering through the shadows like a pro.

The echoes of his footsteps created a suspenseful soundtrack, setting the scene for the tension building up.

'Hey, M/n, wait for me. Don't bail without letting me shower you with "I love you" a thousand times in your mind.'

Dazai always trailed behind, his eyes glued to M/n's determined silhouette.

Their air hung heavy with the aftermath of Dazai's relentless thoughts. 'I love you.'

"FOR MORI'S SAKE, CAN YOU STOP BEING SO FVCKIN ANNOYING???"

Dazai halted as M/n spun around, yelling at him. The taller man bit down on his lip, holding back tears.

Dazai couldn't help but grin broadly in his mind, closing in and patting the taller man's head.

M/n breathed a sigh of relief, thinking Dazai might cut it out now.

Oh, he was wrong

Dazai cranked it up a notch.

'I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you,'

Just before M/n could unleash a punch, Dazai popped his ability, touching M/n's nose.

"Pop"

The taller man slumped, feeling relief like his mind had a zillion empty spaces to breathe.

"Thank-"

"Oh, sweetheart, don't thank me without giving your green light to escape far far away from this port with me."

"The stupid question again? You know damn well my answer- No!"

Darkness brewed in Dazai's eyes, a reflection of his affection being rejected.

'Seriously, M/n?' he thought,

Who did this guy think he was?

His man,

the man he'd chosen as his partner forever,

and yet, he had the gall to decline.

"Who do you think you are, M/n?" he taunted, closing the distance.

The taller man instinctively stepped back, feeling uneasy as Dazai advanced. "W-what?" he stammered, powers useless against Dazai's ability.

'Mine, you are all mine.'

"M/n L/n, I choose you to be mine," Dazai declared, his voice dripping with possessiveness, sending shivers down M/n's spine.

"Choose me? You can't just—"

Dazai cut him off. "Oh, but I can. You're mine, M/n. You always have been, whether you like it or not."

Now it was all clicks in Isaac's mind—Dazai's obsession.

Dazai wasn't trying to manipulate him into ditching his beloved mafia Port life; he was consumed by desire obsession.

The desire to have him.

And that's kinda hot.

"Thats kinda hot."

"Come again?"