light

The wra was one! the ring was distoyed in the fire of mount Dohm! frod and meery and pissin and sam was drinking and celebrating and laugh and having a good time. they could not believe that all the evil was gone.

"the war is done! said frodo

"i know1" said sam

Strdir was pat sam on the head and say "yes boy we dont it! good job with the war. your bracery was much honered" 

Legolas turn to gimil, son of gloin, and say "my friend, lets drink to winning war. i am happy to see you alive. I lofe you, so much." (A/N, he didn;t mean it in a gay way, he just likes his friend. he is actually in love with a beatiful girl, more on that later ;)

Anyway

Gimil cheered taking a big gulp from his pint

"legolas you old man, when is your brithdau?"

"gimli, you are drunk!" l egolas laugh and take a sip of beer

how this happens would last forever he wristed! sorruned by his beautfil frineds (a/n not in a gay way, hes in lvoe if a girl, remeberd?) legolas was never happier before. Gandalf laugh.

"you all are brace, and had done sucha good jod"

SIX JUNDERED YEARS LATER

mean whilr, at milk wood, legolas has fallen into a slimp, nothing was excited to hid anymotre. He hadnt seen aragorn or gimli or peery or pissin or sam or frodo or gandalf for so long, , most of them were dead. That was why he was so sad. 

"LEGOLAS!" a voice boomed from down the hall, legolas was in his room, listening to MCR (A/N: teenagers, obvoisuly) his hair was jet black and he wore eyeliner and had a badass studed belt. 

Legolas grunmted and roll his eyes, "Ugh, god, what do you want, Ada?" (a/n: thats dad in evlish for those of you that don't know lotr! aka the most awesomes films evar!) "I swearall he ever wants is to talk to me" He got up from his little leaf and tig chair, and truned off his music to stop listening to cool music and walked through the castle to find his dad. 

"What?" Legolars said with an additude (emo). Thranduil was to get up from his little leaf and twig throne, (A/N: him and legolas have matching chairs, 2 for 1 deal.) 

"loegolars, the tunes ned to stop. you are being must unhonderabke to the wooldand relm of wilkwood. you also have no momey. Hour great ally, king MacBeth of Scotland is mosy unplease with how broke you are! you shame our kingdom and rot in your rocm."

Legolas rolled his bright blue orbs, but they were red (a/n: he was wearing contacts) but he rolled them again and sassy leaned against the wall, "Ohhhhh Ive never heard this before. What? yure gonna kick me out again? Ill just end up back here, like I always do."

Thranduil sigh, he was so disapotined in his little boy. An emo? In milkwood? it was unheard of. 

"What is this madness?" Thranduil thought to himself, "My boy has become a fool! I wont have this." 

"Legolas. I wont take this disrespect. Taje your items, leave the twig and leaf chair, its mine. You need a job, a girlfriend-" 

Legolas cut him off, "I DO NOT NEED A GIRLFREIND!" HE churned. Thranduil responded, "Yeah? Then why have you have 4 in the past 2 onths? Hmmmm? Riddle me that boy" 

Legolas was spichlis 

Thranduil stud from his chair. "I hearby banish you from tge woodland relm, PERMENTANTLY! and, you lose elk priveleges" 

"NOT ELK PRIVELEAGES!" lengohlas cried

"Yes, now shut up" Thranduil said

Thranduil was to chant in an acinct tounge, unkkownble to his son. There was magic big circle of magic! (a/n: not like asgardiuan magic) and legolas was transportted to just outside milkwood. When he try to get back in, he realized he coulnt. Now way! There was a spell!

Now wat?" he muttred to himself. "I dont know"

"I dont know either, but it looks likes I need a jab" (A/N: oh no! legolas has been cursed with a midwestern accent!)

he walkm off into the sunset.

A/N: tanks so much you guy for reading my story! pleasae vote and comment. SHould i continie writing? :3 i think i will! Lov eyou! (PS: thanks to my best ferind Purity for beta reading. Love you queef!)