Club

Alice slowly walked home from the club, she was exhausted and couldn't wait to go home and fall asleep. Unfortunately her pussy was throbbing and she knew she'd probably have to cum before she went to bed. She wished someone at the club would've taken her home and fucked her rough but no one seemed interested in her.
"Oh well, I'll just have to try again tomorrow" Alice sighed.
"What was that?"
Alice turned around and saw a tall muscular man waking towards her.
"Oh hello, I was just saying I'd have to come to this club again" Alice was polite but wary, after all she was by herself and with a man. She had to admit he was very good looking though.
The man smirked as he saw the young girl look him up and down. "Did no one offer you a ride? A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be alone."
Alice blushed and said "Haha no one seemed interested, I suppose I'm just not all that."
"Nonsense! You're very pretty, my names Sam by the way" he smiled
"Alice, it's very nice to meet you."
"You as well Alice. Now not to be rude but I can see that you're....in heat to say the least, would you like to come home with me?"
She blushed harder then ever but she also did want to go home with him. "Well I suppose it couldn't hurt"
He smirked again, leaned down and whispered "it might hurt if you let me go deep enough."
•••••
They arrived at his house and began to kiss. Sam pulled Alice in and slowly kissed her lips. She moaned softly and could feel her pussy getting wet. He began to slide his tongue into her mouth and fight for dominance. She gasped in surprise when he suddenly lifted her up princess carry and begain to climb the stairs, still kissing her. When they made it to his bedroom he gently laid her on his bed.
"Can I take this off?" Motioning to her top.
"Yes please" she practically begged.
He smiled and pulled it over her, revealing her bra, next he pulled his shirt off and she widened her eyes staring at his abs
"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk.
"Yes" she replied"
"Now baby, from now on I want you to call me daddy, ok?"
"Yes....daddy." she blushed harder, she had to admit it gave her pleasure to call someone that.
"Good girl, now I think it's time to remove those pants" Sam said
He quickly pulled them down leaving her in her panties and bra, and him in his pants. He slowly unclasped her bra with one hand while shifting her panties down with the other.
"Oh baby, you're even more beautiful with nothing on" he said while admiring her body.
She noticed his boner and began to palm it.
"Ughh baby girl, just like that."
She slid his pants and boxers down and his thick cock sprang free.
"This is gonna go inside you baby" Sam said with a smirk on his face.
"Daddy please, fuck me."
"So eager...but not j yet I want a taste first." Sam said chuckling, "Now spread that pussy wide."
She quickly obeyed, opening her legs wide to give him access. He quickly dove his head down and begain to lick around her clit, occasionally giving it a kiss.
"Oh Sam...just like that...oh my gosh....oh fuck you feel so good."
He gave it a lick and then slapped her pussy. "Now now, good girls shouldn't say such things"
She moaned and apologized quickly "I'm sorry daddy, but please don't stop, I'll be a good girl I promise."
"I'm sure you will." With that he began to suck on her nub while his hand pinched and pulled at her boob. Right before she was going to cum, he stopped.
"Ughh why'd you stop, I was so close!" Alice whined
"Because baby, I only want you coming around my cock. So get ready I'm going to slide it in."
Sam lined his cock up with her wet pussy and slowly pushed it inside her. She gasped and moaned but it felt incredible.
"You ready for me to ruin you baby?" Sam asked
"Yes daddy, please!"
Sam slapped her boob, "Please what slut?"
"Please fuck me! Please daddy, I need you to!"
"Of course whore."
And with that he began to rail her. Slamming his cock in her and then pulling it back out just to push it all the way in again.
"Oh my God Sam, you're so big. Oh my gosh, yes j like that, keep going daddy!"
"Oh yea good girl, that cunt is so tight baby girl."
He began to pick up speed, chasing his high. she moaned loudly as Alice felt an orgasim coming on.
"I'm gonna cum!!" She shouted out.
"Cum around my cock baby girl." Sam moaned.
Alice began to squirt and Sam increased his speed. Hitting her so hard she knew she'd have bruises in the morning.
"Get ready for my cum slut." Sam cried out.
And with that Sam came inside of Alice. She moaned as she felt his hot cum shoot inside of her.
"Are you on the pill??" Sam questioned.
"Yes don't worry" Alice soothed.
"Oh good, I wouldn't want to knock you up. Not on our first night." Sam laughed.
Alice murmured something under her breath.
"What was that?" Sam said with a smirk.
"I wouldn't mind if that means...you'd stay." Alice blushed harder then ever.
"Well maybe we can work something out?" Sam grinned, "Would you like to be my personal slut?"
"Yes I would...daddy."
Sam laughed and pulled her closer giving her a kiss on her nose. They both laid down in his bed and fell asleep, cuddling.

Part two soon ;)