The Beginning

(Quick FYI, Eridan uses She/He here, and Sollux uses He/They)

Sollux's POV

    Eridan Ampora

    That name makes you, Sollux Captor, so mad. Eridan makes you mad. Everything about him makes you want to cave her smug fucking face in. His dumb cape, her smug attitude, the way he calls you "Captor" with that tone of authority as if she's sooo much better than you. Gog, you hate him. And Karkat says you're just kismesis-crushing on her, but the idea of that makes you even more pissed off. Yeah, the idea of pinning him to the ground and putting her in his place sounds like something you'd do, but it's not like that.

    ...Right?

    "Hey, Captor."

    Speak of the fucking devil

    "What the fuck do you want, Ampora?"

    "Oh, nothing. Just wwanted to see wwhat you wwere doing"

    Bullshit. You turn to face her.

    "Well, ii'm not doiing anythiing, 2o can you leave me alone?"

    "No." He walks up to you with that smug fucking grin she always has.

    "Why?"

    "Because I'm bored. Entertain me, lowwblood" He smirks at you as if this is all just some fucked up game.

    "Excu2e me?" You feel the psiionics start to crackle with your building anger.

    "I said, Entertain me, lowwblood."

    "You're an egotii2tiical fuck, you know that?"

    "And you are a pissblooded wweakling."

    Oh, she's in for it.

    "And you're 2cared of me."

    "No, I'm not. I just knoww that if I used my true strength, you'd be dead. So I stay awway from you"

    "Yeah, riight"

    "Are you gonna make me regret my wwords? Or are you gonna just stand there like some scared cluckbeast?"

    "Oh, you're iin for iit now, fucker-"

    You can't help it, you full on tackle Eridan, your psiionics crackling in the air. He looks at you, still smug.

    "Noww wwe're getting somewwhere"

    Is she enjoying this? Whatever-

    He grabs you by the shirt collar and punches you right in the nose. You feel the blood start to drip down, your anger washing over you. You just pummel her, punch after punch, the two of you sprawling on the floor. You hit him hard in the face, her lip spitting a bit. Your first comes back with a hint of his disgusting violet blood on it. Good... Maybe this will teach her a lesson

    Somehow, he gets you both standing up again and she grabs his wand, using the "science" (it's just fucking magic but she won't admit) from it to pick you up and throw you across the room, making you hit the wall. Hard.

    That bitch!

    You get back up, using your psiionics to throw that wand out of his hands, holding her hands above his head.

    "Wwhat the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

    "Teachiing you a fuckiing le22on, you fii2hfuck"