Five ⭐♥⭐♥

Paige Woke Up At 6:00...An Hour Early...It Has Been A Week And A Year...Since She Has Seen Drew And Kelly...But Today Was School..She Got Up
Put on Her White Socks,Black Leggings That Was Ripped..Put On Her Boots Brushed Her Teeth And Hair....Put A Tank Top On that Said Good Girls Go To Heaven,Bad Girls Go Everywhere...On Then A Black Jacket On...Grabbed Her Backpack And Ip5c...She Hurried And Made Her Bangs Swept To The Slide,Put Black Eyeliner On Then Dark Red Lipstick..Put On Her Black And Skull Brackets And A Necklace Then Left...she wondered If Drew and Kelly Would Recognize Her...After All she Did Change Her Hair...Music...And Style Possible Her Attitude To....She Got On The Bus...And Sat Next To The Window...When She Seen Drew And Kelly Arrive On The Bus She Didnt Talk To Them...She Just Didnt Feel Like it..She Put Her Ear buds In And Listened To Memphis May Fire-Speechless..Cover By Nightcore...
She Looked At A Picture Of Her And Drew...She Knew Things Weren't Going To Be The Same.....
The Bus Stopped...They Was Going Inside...Well She Is Now Almost 14....So She Was Going Into 8th Grade....She Was So Happy...They Gave Her Stuff To Do At The Adoption Center It Was Difficult But She Made It Through.....Her Name Wasn't Raven Cardinia Anymore It Was Paige Beckly And To Be Truthful She Liked It Better...She Walked Into The Cafeteria...And The First Person That Looked At Her Was Kelly...She Knew That She Didnt Recognize Her....Then She Looked At Drew....Until A Guy Named Mikey Sparks Came Up To Her And Asked If She Was New And What Was Her Name....She Replied Paige....Beckly....Mikey Replied With "Gosh Your Brautiful"....Paige Chuckled....And Said Thank You But Im Already In A Relationship With Someone...But As She Looked Back She Seen Kelly And Drew Holding Hands.....She Felt Her Heart Crack Into A Bunch Of Pieces.....She Felt Tears Fall Down Her Face....Mikey Asked Her What Was Wrong...She Said Im Raven..Cardinia I Was In Foster Care For A Year...I Got Adopted Im Back...Now My Names Paige....Mickey Just Walked Away And She Knew Drew And Kelly Was Looking Straight At Her,So she Looked Back...They Was Shocked...And To Be Truthful Paige Was To With Tears Falling Down Her Face Seeing Them Still Holding Hands.....It Just Broke Her More...She Walked Away...Kelly Grabbed Her Arm...And Paige Looked Back And Told Her " sᴛᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ." She Looked At Drew And She Could See The Hurt In His Eyes But Paige Didnt Care...She Just Grabbed Her Tray And Sat Back Down Like 3 Tables Away From Drew And Kelly..