concert tickets!!

The whole of class 1A-todoroki, momo and the people who can't go to the concert was gathered around the common room talking about this upcoming concert, apparently these two anonymous singers were gonna reveal themselves todoroki and yaoyorozu knew nothing about that totallyyyy..

Everyone wanted to go but only 13 of them could actually go since others were caught up in family, well 11 of them could go since they didn't know about todoroki and momo."hey guys! What are you talking about?" Momo said walking into the common with todoroki, she held a big bright smile as always, she's lovely really. The whole of class 1a could agree. "Hello yao-momo and todoroki!! We were talking about the upcoming concert!!!! We are all so excited!!! Ya know the singers that call themselves yaohimura, they are gonna reveal themselves!" Hagakure said she practically shouted showing how excited she was, momo let out a soft chuckle knowing who excited they were

"yeah the tickets are a bit expensive right?" Todoroki says smirking, "yeah but it makes sense for a three day concert they've got SOOO many songs but I'm gonna enjoy all of them" midoriya says with so much enthusiasm it's admiring. "Well we got tickets for everyone that can go!" Todoroki said holding around 11 tickets and his dad's bank card everyone looked so excited and most screamed, everyone said thank you even bakugou."we also booked you guys a hotel" momo said.

TIME SKIP TO THE NIGHT OF THE CONCERT 2 HOURS BEFORE IT STARTS

The girls were in momos dorm picking out outfits and doing their makeup+packing their bags and the boys were all ready waiting in the common room with their bags ( remember their going to a hotel since it's a 3 days concert so once the first day ends the people gotta be in hotels so they can sleep to go to the concert again for the other songs the next day)

They finally got there after hours and had 5 minutes left till it starte𝐝. momo and todoroki left for a moment till it started and they were two black sillouettes of the yaohimura duo so nobody could see who they were.

---

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER ITS GONNA BE LONGER NEXT CHAPTER