𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐜𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"Team Iron Man all the way," Bradley shrugs as he pops another piece of popcorn in his mouth.

"What?! No, team Cap." I scoff.

Earlier this evening, Bradley called me and asked if I wanted to come over to watch movies. It was a gloomy evening with nothing to do, so I said why not? He wanted a chance to prove to me that he's changed and I have to give him that opportunity.

So, that's how we ended up here, arguing over team Iron Man or team Cap.

"Tony is being responsible! They need oversight! They're going over the law with no authority. Lagos would've happened regardless though, people need to stop blaming Wanda for that." He scoffs.

"Bradley. The world security council was literally led by Hydras leader. They can't trust just anybody to have oversight on them! Not to mention, what if there's an emergency? What're they gonna do, email them and say "hello all, there's an emergency that needs immediate help. Please reply at your earliest convenience!" It can't work like that!" I defend team Cap.

"Tony actually wanted to talk to Steve! Steve was too worried about keeping secrets and defending Bucky."

"He was scared! He's known Bucky for years, of course he'll defend him!"

"Ugh. We're going to have to agree to disagree on this one." He rolls his eyes, but he's smiling so I know he isn't actually mad.

"Fine," I laugh. I'm right, though.

The thunder and lightning suddenly boom outside which causes me to jump.

"Where did this storm come from?!" I ask.

"No idea," Bradley says, still eating popcorn. "It was hot and sunny earlier."

I nod before getting an idea.

"Can you make your famous banana splits, pretty please with a cherry on top??" I smile sweetly at him.

"Scar, I make them the normal way," he laughs.

I never realized how much I missed his laugh.

"I knowww, but yours taste the best!"

He kisses the top of my forehead. "Of course I'll make them. I'll be right back."

After about five minutes, he comes back and hands me mine.

"You added three cherries just like I like! How did you still remember that?" I say, surprised.

"I remember everything about you, star." He smiles. "I also notice everything about you, like how you still wear the necklace I gave you on our one year anniversary."

My jaw drops as I look down.

"It's beautiful, I didn't want to take it off." I didn't want to get rid of the piece I had left of him, is what I'm thinking.

He chuckles, nodding.

"You're not the only one who notices things, by the way. Your phone lit up with a notification the other day and I saw your lock screen. You still have that picture of us from Hawaii." I smile softly.

His cheeks- the upper ones- turn red. "I look good in that picture." He shrugs and eats his banana split.

"Mhm, that's why you still have it." I smirk at him.

The thunder booms again, this time much louder.

"I should probably get back to my house before the weather gets worse." I say. Honestly, I don't even want to go. I wouldn't have brought it up if it wasn't storming like crazy.