"𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 ℐ 𝓂𝒶𝒹ℯ 𝒻ℴ𝓇.." (𝒪𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔)

"𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀ℯ𝓈 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓂𝒶𝒹ℯ"

sa, language
Please click off if you are uncomfortable with these!

~ 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯 ~

I stand in front of the mirror, looking at myself.
I never hated the way I look but I have to admit, I've looked like a mess these past few days. Nick and Chris convinced me to go to this party everyone had been talking about. I dreaded it but I didn't want to let down my brothers. Going to parties were always a bit overwhelming for me, loud music, douche bags, drunks, and the worst of all to me, over obsessed teenagers, ick.
And, it's at fucking Elijah Jones house. Now don't get me wrong, Elijah is a endearing friend to Nick & Chris and he makes them happy which obviously makes me happy. He just.. seems off to me and whenever I'm around him he's always with his jock mates. For fucks sake, he's a 100 pound British boy. But what's weird is he's absolutely jacked. Well.. not absolutely but he does have a nice body and good muscle. I just don't get it.

Whenever we go to parties, Nick obviously runs away to his "girlfriends" and like 1-2 other guys he talks to. I don't even know if they are gay or not. On the other hand, Chris is an absolute menace. He always goes to Elijah and his friends and they always end up doing something stupid like breaking glasses or causing a scene, like fighting or something. It's quite ridiculous if you question me.
______________________

As my eyes blur, I start to get more lost in my thoughts before hearing a familiar voice.

"Matt!" I hear Nick scream for me to come down.
I don't bother to respond as they can usually tell if I'm coming or not. Chris says I stomp, which I don't think I do but maybe.
As I walk down the stairs I hear my brothers bickering. Of course. "What are you two disputing about this time?" I mumble, barley audible before grabbing a root beer out of the fridge.
"We aren't arguing, Chris is just being a total asswipe." Nick spits out, his eyes shooting to me as I grab the keys off the hook.
"Not true!" Chris spits back, giving Nick a small shove on the shoulder. "Don't fucking do that!" Nick hits back, harder.
I exhale a breath, "Well, come on then if you guys wanna go to this party so bad." twiddling with the keys, trying to maintain a small smile.
I let out a small laugh as Nick skips to the car, Chris giving me a "help me" look as Nick holds his hand, dragging him with. "I see you guys are getting along now, hm?" I say with a smile, locking the front door behind me before unlocking the car.

_____________________________
I let out a soft groan and I take out my keys. I can already hear the loud music and teenagers, i sigh at the sound. "Eeek! I'm so excited to see Julia!" Nick squeals, jumping out of the car. I smile slightly after seeing him hug his best friend. "Alright, come on kid." I say to Chris, opening my door and getting out. "Bye Matt. If you need anything I'll probably be with Eli so you can hear is loud ass from far away." I chuckle a bit at his words, but it is true.

We walk inside together before parting paths. I sit down on a couch in an empty room. I didn't plan on drinking tonight so I just remained sitting for a while.

These 10-ish minutes were long and boring. Elijah's house was huge so it's easy to get lost in it or at least struggle to find whoever you are looking for with a crowd like this. Especially with the dim, and dark blue, green, and black lights. I scroll on my phone, my leg bouncing slightly, my keys dangling with a satisfying clink.

A girl sat down a few feet apart from me, didn't look like she had drank that much but who knows. We shared no words, I start to feel a bit uncomfortable as she keeps moving inches closer to me.
I try not to pay any attention, I pick my nails In attempt to stay calm. Until, she puts her hand on my thigh. "Hey pretty *hic*boy.." she says, attempting to have a sexual tone.
"fuck.." I whisper, in hopes she didn't hear. I didn't think she would since you could hear music in every room. I mean, how could you not, there was a 6 foot speaker in every room with dim lights and a smoke machine in the main room. "uhm hi." I mumble with a soft voice, my eyes shooting toward her as she puts her hand closer to my crotch. At that point I had no idea what to do, I was never good at handling these situations. I gasp slightly as she straddles herself on my lap. "Please get off.." I say looking at her before she pins my wrists above my head. I could break free, I really could, something stopped me though.

Before I knew it I was sitting on the floor, my shirt tore off and my pants pulled down slightly, thankfully my boxers weren't. I stared at the ground, my breath fast and heavy, tears streaming down my abused, swollen cheeks. I never knew how hard a drunk teenage girl could hit. I stand up and pull my pants up the rest of the way before looking at her with puffy eyes. She was putting back on her dress. "Can you*hic* help me with the zipper, hm love?" She says with a smug look. I walk over there, breathing heavily as I zip up her dress. "Thanks baby." She grins her hands on my exposed chest, giving me a meaningless kiss. I hated how I didn't do anything. Before I knew again, I was standing there, tears rolling down my face again. I slide on my shirt and check the time. 11:07, shit. The party ends at 11:00. Jesus fuck Matt! I could've done something. I'm stronger then her.. I messed up again, I let her get the best of me.

I walk down stairs to see the party still on. What..? I re-check the time. oh.. 10:09. I try to find Nick and Chris. Suddenly I see Elijah. I tap his shoulder. "Hi." I mumble with a raspy voice. "Oh hey mate! Need anything?" He says a bit loud over the music. "Where is Nick and Chris?.." I say a bit louder. "I can tell you where Chris is but not Nick." Fuck. Of course, I need Nick the most. "Where?" I look around a bit before return my gaze back to him as he speaks. "Over there, in the kitchen." He pauses in between "there" and "in", pointing to the kitchen."thanks Eli." I walk over to my brother, talking to his friends. I tap his shoulder, shy and nervous. "Chris" I whisper, tapping him again. He turns around and all of their eyes were on me, including the girl who scarred my night. "What's up mattyb!" He says smiling at me, I shoot my eyes to her, and she's staring right at me with a grin. "Nothing" I fake smile back at him.
"Can we go home?" I whisper to the younger, looking at him with pleading eyes. "uh, yeah sure. I'm tired so it's cool. I'm gonna go find Nick, stay here." He says as his friends walk away, except the girl. I'm now alone with her again.

We stand there in silence, I see her get closer to me a bit. I panic and quickly move away a bit. "awh.. *hic* c'mon baby, I know you like this." She says, placing her hand on my waistband. "How do you know my brother.." I say with a raspy voice. She snickers a bit. "*hic*I'm Elijah's twin sister, Emily." She smirks. "o-oh." I respond, my eyes flicker to the doorway as she quickly moves her hand away once she sees Nick & Chris. Nick seemed to notice her hand and how close she was standing to me. I guess he shrugged it off with a smile. I walk out to the car, Nick and Chris sharing a gaze before following.
____________________________________

Sorry for the long chapter! This is a new book I'm starting so please
give me some thoughts on it.