"𝓉ℯℯ𝓃𝒶𝑔ℯ 𝒹𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂"

"𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓌ℯ 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒸𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝓎ℯ𝓉?"

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!!

~ 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~

I watch Matt pull out of Elijah's driveway, I notice his fingers shaking & tapping slightly at the steering wheel. He finally get out of the driveway onto the road, I look back at Nick who seems to have noticed his actions too. He gave me look which seemed he was concerned. I nod my head once before looking back at Matt who had been bouncing his knee for some time now. I open my mouth to speak but Nick beats me to it, "Are you alright up there, Matty?" Nick asked leaning forward a bit, putting his hand on Matt's shoulder. "Hm? oh. Yeah, just tired." He says with a sigh, stopping at a stop sign. I look back at Nick who'd be studying Matt's acts and facial expressions before stopping to grab his phone. Looking at my phone I get a text from Nick, figuring it's about Matt. Matt looking at my phone, wondering who it was, I guess he didn't see it was Nick because he returned his eyes back to the road. I check my phone, opening Nicks contact.

IMessage

Birdie🕊️
What's wrong with Matt? He was fine before the party??

I don't know, but it's scaring me
Should we check in him when we get home?

Birdie🕊️
Probably
read at 10:21

_____________________

The rest of the car ride was silent and calm. Almost to calm, I listen to the sound of the car going over the gravel of the driveway. Matt parks and takes out the key. I can't stop thinking about what could be wrong with Matt. As soon as we got into the house, Matt want straight to his room without a "bye, love you" or anything which isn't common that he'll do that.

"Should we go check on him now?" I look at Nick, who was in the kitchen, getting a drink. "Let's give it a few minutes" He says, sitting down next to me. "okay but I'm still worried"
_________________

"come on, I wait any longer!" I say, unable to bare any longer. "Chris, it's been 10 minutes" Nick says, looking at me, furrowing his eyebrows. "Please Nick!" I plead, standing up. "Fine, but be quiet" He says, standing up before walking  to Matt's room ahead of me.

Sorry for the short chapter and cliffhanger, I just had to get something out for you guys!