𝐱𝐢. my girls

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴    𝙼𝚈 GIRLS    𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
𝙼𝚈 GIRLS 𖥔 ݁ ˖

JUST LIKE ALMOST every other day, Aaliyah woke up at 3 am, and was unable to go back to sleep. What's frustrating about this is that this was a school day, so she'd be falling asleep in every class. Aaliyah then remembered the talk about the beach, so she opened her phone and sent a message about it. Her mother knew of this, so she sent her a message of where she was going with her live location.

Her sister was awake, not much to her surprise, and stopped her as she turned around and paused the episode of Grey's Anatomy she was on, "Um, where are you going?"

"The beach," She stopped her movement, and saw her older sister's demeanor change.

"At 4 am? Hello?" Julianna got up in her mother-like stance, her hands on her hips as she mimicked their mother perfectly, "كيفك؟"
( What's wrong )

"Nothing, just want to watch the sunrise. I already texted mom, she knows about it," Aaliyah truthfully said, "And you should go to bed! You're always complaining about a fucked—sorry!" She quickly apologized, "sleep schedule and this is why."

"One, do not cuss around me, you are ten,"

"Fifteen," Aaliyah corrected.

"Whatever," She scrunched up her face, "What does that make me...ugh, just go." Julianna said as she didn't feel like feeling more than a fifteen year old, which was five years ago, but she wouldn't be able to accept that with no sleep.

Aaliyah nodded with her lips now in a thin line, walking out the door as she got a phone-call. It was Valeria.

"You're walking," Valeria immediately said, making her pause in her tracks.

"What the hell?" She looked around, "What are you, a stalker?"

"You always forget we have our live locations on," Valeria reminded with a chuckle, making Aaliyah go back to walking, "And I will be meeting you in a bit."

"You don't have to,"

"I want to," Valeria sighed, "I wanted to go for a while, just needed an excuse. Oh, and, before I forget, Mads is also coming but whenever her ass wakes up."