Switching Platforms!

Hey everyone! If you're reading this chapter, then it means I'm switching my app platforms to where I'm moving my fanfics. I'll be going Fanfiction.net which is, ironically, the first platform that introduced me to fanfiction in the first place. The reasons as to why I'm transferring there is because 1. I'm hoping more people will stumble across my fanfic and willingly give it a read. And 2. Fanfiction.net was a place where I find "better" fanfics, and it feels like most of the fanfics I see in Wattpad is either smut, reader-inserts or just poorly written books (no offense to any writers starting out).

Plus, since we're still starting in the new year, I thought this could be a nice change and it's also one I feel like I need. So anyway, if you guys wanna keep in touch with my RWBY: Silver Huntsmen fanfic, you can now check it out on my Fanfiction.net account.

My account name there is C7berGh0zt.

If that account is difficult to find. Just search the title RWBY: Silver Huntsmen and you'll find it with my account name, I transferred the first chapter there already so that you guys can find it.

Anyway, I'll keep my Wattpad account just to write my draft works but don't expect anymore updates here. See you guys on the other side, and let's make 2024 a good year!

PEACE! ✌️