2;back to the clubhouse

I was wearing tight black skinny jeans, heeled boots, a white fitted vest top and a red leather jacket as I stepped through the doors of the clubhouse. It was around 8 o'clock the little ones had gone to sleep and Jayden was watching tv.

I was nervous to say the least, sure they were all my friends but it had been so long since I had seen them all. I took a deep breath in and walked into the place. The smell of smoke and whiskey filled my nose and as I looked over at the bar I saw Gemma talking to Clay. I discreetly sat down next to her and enveloped her into a hug, it was safe to say she was shocked at first I knew Jax wouldn't of told the others I was back, he likes surprises.

She hugged me back and nearly cut off my oxygen supply at how tightly she had her arms wrapped around me. 'My baby girl,' she said happily into my neck she finally released me from her death grip and smiled at me.
'I'm glad you're home, we've all missed you, sweetheart,' she told me.
'I've missed y'all too, hell I've even missed you're grumpy ass Clay,' I laughed and looked at him.
'I ain't missed that smartass mouth of yours,' he laughed and pulled me in for a hug. I guess you could sort of say that Clay was the only real father figure I ever had, along with Chibs of course.

I ordered myself a whiskey and me and Gemma had a little catch up, 'You know Jax has missed you like crazy, I'm surprised you haven't seen him yet,' she told me.
'I actually did see him earlier, he had milkshakes with me Lily and Tommy,' I told her.
'How'd it go then, were sparks flying in the air?' she had always wanted me and Jax to get together, ever since we were little she told me that I was gonna be his Old Lady one day. Gemma had a knack for always being right.
'It was okay I guess, he was being nice which is a big difference from the last time I saw him,' I sighed when I said the last part of the sentence.
'Don't worry honey, I kicked that little boys ass for what he said to you, don't give into him too easily, make him beg,' she smirked slyly a look which I returned.

'I'd recognise that gorgeous hair anywhere,' I heard a strong scottish accent say from behind me, I instantly got out of my chair and embraced Chibs into a big hug.
'Alright lassie you're ganna suffocate me,' he laughed embracing my hug.
'I missed you,' I told him.
'I missed you too trouble,' he said that was his and Jax's nickname for me, only those two called me it.
'How was getting you're fancy ass law degree?' he asked me.
'It was tough but it was worth it in the end,' I smiled.
'Good thing you've become a lawyer you can stop us all doing time,' he laughed.
'I've gotten y'all out of a lot of things in my time Chibby,' I smiled remembering all of the times I've had to reason with the cops to not throw all their asses into a cell.
'You're no princess yourself lassie,' he stated he wasn't lying, when I was younger I used to do some pretty crazy shit, I stole cars, I heavily used drugs, I'd get drunk nearly every day, I'd skip school. You name it ive probably done it.
'Yeah well at least I don't have a god awful mugshot on the wall like yourself,' I laughed, he hated me bringing up that picture, it definitely wasn't his best angle to say the least.
'Looks like you're lover boys just turned up,' he told me and pointed to Jax walking through the door with Opie, Juice and Tiggs, I've never been much of a fan of Tiggs he'd always look at me funny but Juice, he was one of my best friends and Opie was just a big teddy bear.

I walked over to them since they clearly hadn't noticed I was home yet.
'Well if it ain't little millie miller, you've grown up,' Opie laughed.
'and you've grown out' I couldn't help myself.
'That's my girl,' Juice laughed pulling me into a hug.

I stood and talked to Juice Opie and Bobby for a while and I then went over to the bar and ordered myself a malibu and coke. I then felt an all to familiar presence next to me and the smell of cigarettes and aftershave.
'You alright trouble?' Jax asked as I turned to face him.
'Peachy,' I answered taking a sip of my drink.
'I think we need to talk, like have a real talk,' he said seriously.
'Not necessary,' I stated.
'We left things on bad terms Millie, all I want is a fresh start, don't tell me you didn't miss the sex,' he smirked.
'Now that i've been to college I can confirm that i've had better sex,' biggest lie i've ever said
'How come I don't believe you, you're cheeks are getting red, come back to my dorm tonight?' he asked, I was shocked, the cheek of this man.
'I'm not a fucking crow eater Jax, and I sure as hell won't be one of you're little side things,' I spat.
'Come on, you know it's not like that,' he groaned, clearly irritated with himself.
'I could never be with someone that's too pussy for a commitment Jax,' I spat at him.
'There's that fiery girl that I missed,' he said as he put his hand on my cheek and tried to lean into a kiss, I abruptly stopped him with my fist, punching him in the face.
'Fucking hell!' he shouted and stood up from the bar stool holding his now bloody nose.

Gemma laughed as she watched the encounter,'My girl sure knows how to throw a punch,' she said as Jax stormed off to his dorm.

Second chapter guys what are we all thinking, by the way the first part of the story is pre season 1.

Should Emilie forgive him soon or should she make him graft?