Chapter 5

Dead soul

Rose Pov

Today is the worst day of my life. My Wedding day. Wedding must be a beautiful feeling for a girl. I also thought that but what can I do, my fate isn't good enough.

Make up artist doing my makeup. Things are all ready downstair. Maybe this is what I deserve.

One long tear escaped from my eyes. But make up artist quickly whipped it. Frustrated that she has to do fix my makeup again.

"Can't you stop crying? You're ruining the makeup?

She said as she started fixing my makeup again.

"You should not cry this much. This is just a new beginning of your life"

She soon fixed my makeup. I don't want to trouble her anymore.

"I want to spend some time alone"
I said and she nodded and quickly left the room. She must be really tired.

I slowly walked towards the door and locked it. Tears started streaming from my eyes. I cried helpless.

I don't want to get married. I don't want to ruin my life by marrying that boy.

"If I can't be jimin's,  I won't be anyone's"

_____________________________

*Time Skip*
Author pov

"I told you to look after her"
Mrs park yelled to maid.

"You idiots because of you she run away"

"I'm sorry mam"
Maid said looking down.

"Sorry my foot"
Mrs park said as she ruffled her hair in frustration.

"I told you to be with her but you're too reckless that she run away from here"
Mr park yelled making Mrs park flinched in fear.

"She must have not run far. We should find her"
Mrs park said and Mr Park just hummed in response.

____________________________

"AUNT WHAT WILL I DO NOW HUH?"
Goungsu yelled in frustration.

"My dear clam down-"
Mrs Jung said trying to calm down  Goungsu who is yelling like a psycho.

"Clam Down MY FOOT"
He said and harshly pushed the table beside him.

"stop acting like a Psycho-"

"you said she is obedient, she would never disobey me? But Look SHE FU*KING RUN AWAY"

"Clam down my boy We will find her soon"

"You better find her or you will face the worse"
He said and she nodded quickly.

"As soon as I find her. I will fu*k her till she never think about running away and betray me again. I will punish her so bad that she will forget about her name and only remember me Fu*cking her"

_____________________________

Rose pov

I think this end of me. End of Rose. End of my suffering, my sadness, my tears. Just everything.

"Last time I wouldn't be able to tell you jimin that I love you so much. More than anything and anyone. You're my heart beat"

I said and tears started streaming from my eyes. I never wanted to end my life but my fate is making me do this.

I wanted to be with my jimin. I wanted to marry him. I wanted to spend my life with him.

But guess what? He broke up with me just because of my face. I shouldn't have trusted him in first place. I shouldn't have thought that someone is willing to love me without my face.

"This is My end. My love, I love you so much. Thanks for your care and love even If it's fake but thanks for everything. Just as I promised I will love you till my last breath"

I said as I looked down the bridge. It's scary but my sufferings are more scary.

"I love you so much my love. I hope you remember me at least once in life maybe Our journey isn't perfect, but it's ours...
And I'll stick with you 'till the end"

I laughed softly and think about this again and soon I jumped from the bridge.

Is this the end of rose's suffering? Or fate had written something else for her?

Everything will be ok in the end
If its not ok, it's not the end.....

Hi Armyblinks....

It's been months since I have updated

It's been months since I have updated. Sorry for such a slow update. My half early just got ended. I got 2nd place in my class. I worked hard yet I'm not really satisfied. I've written few chapters more of this story that I will be uploading soon. Till then enjoy this.
Thank you for all your love and care. I really appreciate this